A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 5) - The First Sign

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 5) – The First Sign

            I ran to the room Maria told me to go. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to be loved, but now I know that I will never have that. I am a slave and he is my Master. What did I expect to happen? Would he just casually say that he cares about me and was why be bought me. Of course not. I’m a stupid slave. A slave is someone who does what his Master says to do. I’m never going to get a mate and when my time comes I’ll…. I’ll find a way to survive.

            I’m going to pull through whatever this process throws at me. I am a strong Hybrid and I can do this. I can feel it my time is coming closer with every minute that passes.

            I lay down on the bed and I closed my eyes. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. I was wondering what would happen if I were to die going through the change. What kind of thing would I have to pull through? What I’m really scared of is that Master’s reaction will be.

            Will he rape me, hit me, kill me, or will he cast me away from Maria, the only mother figure I have ever known. What is more of my luck is that my real mother was a Cat Hybrid as well. That might have been my only good luck in this place.

            I feel so tired. My whole body can’t move at all. I’m so tired. I have to sleep.

            Maria and I walked to the room where she told me she sent Kristopher to. The halls were decorated with many pictures and painting, most of them of Maria and her mate. I’m glad that Maria is happy with Marcus, her Dog Hybrid Mate. Each of these pictures were taken at a different parts of the mansion.  

            Each of these pictures symbolized what they share. The passion that some of these frames held were so powerful it made me feel bad treating Kristopher badly.

            As we came closer to the room Maria seemed to get more and more nervous. Her tail was going crazy. Swinging left and right and almost knocking over a few vases that were on bedside tables. Soon she took off took a crazy person chasing her kill. I followed her as fast as I could, but I still couldn’t compete with her speed.

            After I, finally, made it to the room Kristopher was staying in I saw Maria laying on the bed and his head in her lap. There were tears streaming down her face.

            “I was scared of this. I was scared this would happen. His body is showing the signs of the change. His body is cold. Usually the mate would stay with him and the mate would share the heat from their body, but he has no mate and he can’t get some from you because he freed you from mating. Now the only way to save him is by finding someone related by blood.”

            “How do we do that? We don’t know who his parents are, even if we knew how do we get them?”

            “Well if there isn’t a mate then the parents and siblings, if any, feel an attraction to come close to him.”

            I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it to reveal Maria’s Mate, Marcus.

            “What are you doing here Marcus?”

            “I don’t know I just woke up and felt the need to come here.”

            “What! How is that possible? I thought you were all Dog Hybrid.” Maria screamed.

            “I never said that. I am actually Dog, Cat, Bird, and Hamster Hybrid. My mother is the Cat Hybrid.”

            I thought of something. “Maybe they are partial siblings. I mean maybe they had the same mother?”