A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 16) ~ The Second Transformation: The Fox

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 16) ~ The Second Transformation: The Fox

            I am going too be alone. I know that I was thinking I was going to be free, but what will really happen is my soul will disappear. Another reason for having a mate is so our souls will find each other. We, as Hybrids, need an anchor. We have to have something to keep us grounded to keep our soul, our essence. For me, that essence is Alex, but I have to give up my life for his.

            Alex deserves to love a “monkey” woman. He deserves to get married and fall in love. I want him to be happy forever. I never want anything but good things to happen to him. I love him with all my heart and I hope that, if any of the fates were to look at my life, they could feel what I feel for Alex.

            I was happy with Alex from the moment he took me home with him. I didn’t care that he hurt my tail, but it was what happened after that made what happen with up magical. We made love. It was slow and quick at the same time, but as he gave me attention; I was being given the attention that I had always wanted.

            The smiling moments I had always will always stay with my soul even when I become nothing. I loved the times I had, even if I had only a few moments to be with this man. I wish I had more time in the happy, but I am content with what I have. I am going to be gone soon, and I am happy to have had time with my mate, something some other Hybrids don’t get. I always wanted to have someone, even is it was for a few hours.

            The most important thing about right now is that I realize how lucky I am to have spent time with someone that cared for me. There are many people who never get to experience love, at all.

            My spirit was just floating, thinking back to what I had, and I felt a tug. I was being pulled back, but I didn’t understand why this was happening. The only person that could call my spirit, Alex, and I know it is impossible, because he wouldn’t want me back after what I did to him.

            I hurt him. I remember his face as the blood trickled from his head to his neck and shoulders. I was so scared I couldn’t form complete sentences.

            I was completely in my body and I was being healed. I opened my eyes and saw him. I was so lost in his eyes that I couldn’t move out of his embrace around my slender body. His large slightly hairy muscular arms were around my naked body and holding me tight.

            His lips were on mine and I melted into his arms; for, the man I love is kissing me. Nothing shocked me more than this. I didn’t argue with this; yet, this feels wrong somehow. I’m not wanted by this man, but I wanted more. I wanted all I could get. I needed what I was getting from this man, affection. I had to get more.

            As my body, my physical forms, was receiving pleasure, and I wanted more from him, Alex. Alex, the man I was going to leave behind for his happiness. I wanted to let him be happy, but right now I was caught up in this moment. I was letting my instincts take over and claim him. I wanted him, and I wanted him now. Nothing was going to stop me from having my way with this man.

            This, to me, is not ordinary sex, it is love-making. I couldn’t be more excited and more passionate.

            I soon took over as the dominant person, for my instincts were screaming at me to do so. I let my animal instincts take over by body. I was amazed at the amount off attention that the fox spirit was demanding. I was shocked Alex allowed himself to be submissive to my body. I couldn’t believe this. I must certainly be dreaming. I was but an observer this time. I was not experiencing pleasure, but rather I was allowing myself to be pleasured by Alex’s body.

            My body demanded Alex be standing holding onto the cave wall with his back to me. His perfectly round buttocks was very appealing. It was not flat, but rather large and round. It was a sight you had to see for yourself. I stood up and walked over to the naked male that I was so fond of. His body posture uncomfortable, but enjoying the change in situation. My small and slender hands reached and grasped his smooth round buttocks.

            My cock was erect and standing proud at a full eleven inches. I was very proud of my length, but I was lacking in girth, width. I wished I had more thickness, but at this moment I was glad I was on the slender side. I didn’t, no matter how dominant I was, want to hurt him too much.

            I was so hard it hurt not to be inside of him. I wrapped my arms around him and angled my cock to his love chute. My head moved next to his, as I was standing tiptoed, and whispered in his ear.

            “Kristopher is not here, but rather watching with a very big need. He needs to be inside you. Will you let him enter? Will you show him the passion you, oh so, promised desperately?”

            “Yes.” His voice was shaky and hoarse. He was weak and nervous about this experience. He was a virgin. I somehow smell that on his. Maybe my animal instincts were popping in faster than usual.

            I was suddenly pushed to the front line and I was back into my body. I was scared and shaking. I was very nervous. I didn’t want to hurt him. From being too shaky I fell a tad limp. Alex’s voice was love a strong beacon of light leading me on my way.

            “Kris, is that you?” His voice still shaky. “You need to be strong. Do what your gut tells you to. Be loving, and passionate. I want to feel you inside me. I need you.” His voice had an edge to it. He was waiting, and wanted me in him now. I was confused, oh so very confused.

            “I thought you didn’t want me.” I said shakily. I was unsure of what to do. My body was saying yes, take him now, while my body was saying no, he didn’t want this before, and he doesn’t want this now. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to take him and make him mind, over and over again.

            I made my decision. He came to me and if he was going to be mad at me after this was over I would now care for I got my wish, to be with my mate for a few more hours.

            I pushed forward. His body was tried resisting my cock, but I was stronger and harder so I pushed all eleven inches into his body and let out a roar. I felt powerful and in charge. I was never going to be submissive ever again. I will never allow my hair change to orange ever again. I will forever stay a Fox. I will be this male.

            Alex collapsed against the wall, barely holding up. I may have felt strong, but Alex seemed weak now. Was he in the same pain I was in, or was I worse because I am longer than he is.

            “Are you okay, Alex?” I whispered. He was taking sharp breaths. His body was squirming to push me out. I was about to pull out and stop all of this, when his hands came to my plump buttocks and pulled my back in.

            “I need time to adjust to you size. You are very deep inside me.” He leaned on the cave wall as though it were going to save his life. He soon moved his body, signifying he was ready for me. I was ready to give it to him.

            We finished after many, many rounds of lovemaking. I felt a familiar power change in my body. The fur was already sprouting from my body. My bones shaped into those of a fox. I was changing.

            I howled as I finished my transformation and went to a passed out Alex. I lifted his arms with my head and laid spooned to him. I fell asleep and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN

I want 35 votes and 25 comments.