A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 3) - The Morning After

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 3) – The Morning After

            I woke up and I didn’t want to open my eyes because I didn’t want to talk to the men who beat me, but I wanted the small amount of food that give me. I started to open my eyes, but the light was shining in my eyes so brightly.

            Then I realized that there is no light in the dungeon where I was kept. I soon remembered what happened yesterday. I was bought by a bipolar man who almost killed me. I felt something warm under me and saw him, the man Maria called Alex. Soon after he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I just looked at him. I blinked at him a few times without moving.

            I realized that I am on top of him. Our penises are touching and his hands are on my butt. My face flushed and I know I looked like a tomato. I was so humiliated. When did he get into the bed with me. His hand moved from my butt to my tail and my ears. My two sensual spots on my body. He massaged my ears and made me lean down to let him whisper into my fox ears.

            “Do you want me to help you come?” He whispered it into my ears so sexily that I couldn’t help. I felt him stroking my tail and I felt myself harden. I couldn’t help it. It’s the morning. I couldn’t answer so I licked his neck. He kept stroking my tail and I felt it make me hornier.

            There was a heat that traveled from inside my core to my penis. It was aching to erupt. Soon his hand went from my ears to my penis. The contact made me closer.

            My mouth opened and I was moaning like crazy. I couldn’t control myself. I leaned down, looking into his eyes, and placed my lips on his. I forced my tongue into his mouth and began to taste him. His mouth tasted mint fresh and mine probably tastes like crap. I mean my mouth isn’t dirty, because Hybrids have an internal system cleans our mouths. My teeth are white, but my breath may not be so clean.

            Our tongues wrestled each other’s and finally I felt it. I felt the fireworks explode inside of me. The energy flowed through me and went to find the source of my mate’s DNA. When it was found I was forced to open my eyes to find Alex and I glowing in intense white light. His eyes glowed an orange and then the light faded.

            I looked down to see that I had released my Hybrid seed and am limp. I collapsed on top of Alex and fell asleep. The last thing I heard was “What the hell is going on here!” before I collapsed into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN