A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 2) ~ Healing Lesson

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 2) ~ Healing Lesson

            I looked down to the Hybrid that I bought. He was just getting on my nerves and I stepped on his tail. I returned to my phone call and saw the driver’s window slowly drop and my human driver began to speak.

            “What was that sound I heard?”

            “I just stepped on his tail to shut him up. He was getting on my nerves. For something so cute he sure is a pain.”

            The car pushed into a stop and he turned around. His eyes were huge and filled with worry. “You stepped on his tail! This is a Fox Hybrid, you said, right?”

            “Yes Mathew, it is a Fox. Now can you drive us home to the mansion?”

            “Do you know what happens to a Fox Hybrid when it is weak and its tail is stepped on?”

            “No and it can wait. I am on the phone.” I returned to my phone call. “Yes, Martha, send the flowers to my…” As I was finishing the sentence the driver screamed.

            “ Sir! THEY DIE! FOX HYBRIDS DIE WHEN THEIR TAILS ARE STEPPED ON!”

            “That is preposterous. He is fine.” I looked down and saw the fox his tail had a large lump in it and his face had a few tears. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slowing down. His body curled, as best as it could, in a ball.

I caused this. I made this happen to him. I hung up the phone and I opened the cage. I untied his rope ties and laid his naked body on my lap. He was still breathing, but it was very faint.

            “Help me Driver. What do I do to help him?”

            “Tell me the information about this boy that you bought.”

            “The guy said that he is 16, ten inch penis, and is a virgin with no release.”

            “Okay. You have to have sex with him.”

            “What!”

            “Have sex with him. See his tail has all the energy since it is like a heart and all the attention is focused there. If you were to enter his body the healing energy that the produce will travel out of his tail and help his ass. The energy will spread and it will restart his system.”

            “I don’t want to have sex with him now. Here I’ll punch him.”

            I punched his stomach and the swelling in his tail slowly left and his breathing became heavier. I put his arms around my neck and I hugged his body.

            He was still limp and passed out. I could feel the dirt and grime on his body from my face.

His ears are so cute. They look just like a fox’s ears.

After Mathew, my driver, got the car parked into the garage I opened the door and walked. I walked around the other car I had to get to the door to enter the house. I asked the maid that was approaching to lead me to my room. I don’t know because this is only one of my many houses. This house is where I keep the Hybrids that I buy. 

“Right this way sir.” After she turned to lead I followed watching her walk. Those long legs, so smooth, and silky white. Her tail was like a fluffy cat’s. It was pure platinum white. Her ears were different. Her parents were calico cats and so her ears were a peach and black color.