A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 22) ~ The Final Transformation: Part 1

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 22) ~ The Final Transformation: Part 1

            The words echoed in my head, around my body, though my soul, and into my heart. He whispered it again, “I love you.” My body ached to be free, but free of what? I felt something click as I felt a familiar sensation overcome my senses. I pulled back from his body and lay on my back. I wrapped my tail around my body and saw the light emanate from me. I allowed the light take me. I rose off the floor and felt the change coming on.

            I felt the sharp pain of my body kill my soul, but become reborn with a flaming heat that heeded to be put out. I fell back to the floor and felt the familiar feeling at my entrance, the feeling of wanting to be stretched and filled. I landed on the floor on all fours. I looked for him and spotted him moving towards the bed. On instinct I attacked him and forced him on his back. My body flared in passion and sex.

            “I want you inside me Alex.” I whimpered and looked him in his eyes. I could see the desire rising from within him. My hands went to his arms and I pinned him to the bed. “Move your hips up. My tail has to be around you. Please.” I looked at him pleading to make him move. He moved. I instantly wrapped my long tail around his body and tightened it to pull him closer and be near me. “I love you, Alex. Do you love me?”

            He looked in my eyes and smiled. “I love you with everything I am.” I couldn’t help myself. I leaned down and kissed him.  I pushed his hands up and then pulled them down to my boxer briefs.

            “Please Master, take them off.” I whimpered in his ear and he groaned. I rubbed our cocks together and I whimpered. His hands caressed my thighs and forced me to moan and fell my body flare like an inferno.             As his hands reached the waistband of my boxer briefs I moaned and encouraged him to continue to push me to the brink of pleasure. My heart pour all over my body and I felt liberated as I heard him gasp in shock and sigh in relief as this new power poured from my body onto his.

            He slowly slipped the tight fabric off my body and I looked into his eyes. I could see his passion and his love for me clearly written in his eyes. I couldn’t have been happier that I am right now. My hands tugged at his shirt, begging his to take it off so I could feel more of his flesh. His hands went to work slowly. He pulled the cloth slowly, torturing me into a state of urgency.

            “Please Alex, pleas hurry. I need you in me, badly. Please?” I urged him to hurry, but it had no effect on him. He kept tugging the shirt up above his body so slowly that my body was like an inferno before he finally tossed it in no certain direction. I looked at his body. I saw the perked nipples, the clearly defined abs, the strong pecs, and his smooth skin; I went crazy. My hands reached for him, feeling if he was real, if he was tangible enough for me to be in love with. The feel of his body made me react even more, slipping into a state of complete despair.

            His hand went to my buttocks and cupped me as I gasped. I moaned his name as he kneaded my soft but firm flesh in his large hands. The way his long fingers curled around and squished my body made me writhe in pleasure. The temperature spiked once again as I shoved the passion of our love into out tattoos. The one on my chest glowed a red color and I could feel the rearrangement of the ink in my body. I could felt eh black ink twisting turning in a painless motion that made me feel Alex in my heart and soul as the tattoo on his body was rearranging as well. I could feel the ink transform into something simple, but elegant, chains in the shape of a heart. The pattern shocked me as I thought about what I had been though with Alex and when I thought I would never obtain his heart and emotion for me.

            As I looked to the ceiling I could feel Alex’s body as though it were mine. I could feel the ink in his body shuffling though his body from his shoulder moving to his chest and reforming into the same symbol I have on my body. Our sets of hands reached for each other’s body and when we succeeded in holding the other tight in their grasp. The electricity that ran though our bodies made the passion spark once again, but more desperate than before. The passion flared in a set of fireworks and sex.

            His hands weren’t teasing or fooling around anymore, they were quick and very desperate to get the last of his clothes off. When he was nude before my eyes I swear I nearly cried in relief. My hands instantly reached for his hard cock. I moved up to align myself to him and when I felt the tip of him against my entrance I shuddered. I wanted him in me so badly I just sat down until his full length was inside my body and my tail grasped him tighter as the shock of his intruding member finally killed my body with pleasure as he hit that one spot in my body.

            As he hit the special spot my body erupted in flared on an orgasm. I could feel Alex come inside my body and I collapsed on top of him feeling a special, yet familiar, energy flowing though my body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN

AAAWWWW!! THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER PEOPLE! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED THIS STOYS AS MUCH AS I HAD FUN WRITING IT!!!

~CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE: StjthanOfficial.weebly.com

~ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS AND CHECK BACK OFTEN AS I REVISE THE SITE.

~I WANT TO THANK ALL MY FANS!!! THANKS FOR BEING SO FREAKING LOYAL TO ME!! THANK YOU!!!