A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 20) ~ Alex And His Past Come To Terms: Part 1

B-A-T-M-A-N, you deserve this dedication because I know that you are my number 1 fan. I have seen your icon on most of my work. Thank you for being such a dedicated fan. For being dedicated to my work I am dedicating my chapter to you. 

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 20) ~ Alex And His Past Come To Terms: Part 1

            Raymond Andrews is a sadistic bastard. I can’t believe that he is the father of the man I loved. That’s right, with an –ed. I have to say loved because I am just a slave and slaved don’t have feelings. They just do what they are told. I have learned the rules and regulations of the slaves. I know what to do. I even know how to behave, but I have to find a way to escape. I have to leave. I did it before and I will do it again.

            The problem with my thought is that there are guards everywhere around me, even when I sleep. This is all Alex’s fault. He won’t let me leave. The only reason he is being this way is because his damn father is here to visit. The way his father treats him is a shame too. I may be void but I have a sense of right and wrong.

I can’t believe that I fell for his crap again. I gave him my heart and I was screwed over. I am hurting…and Alex is going to pay.

Dad is….dad is…dad is a pain in the F-ing ass. I can’t deal with this now. I have a business to run, a deal to reach, a deadline to meet, and Kris keeps trying to escape from me. I understand why, but…oh god I have a lot on my plate and I can’t finish it. It’s too much for me. I am tired, worn out, and I am so horny I can’t stand it.

First is first. If I have to organize my life I have to deal with my father. My life has to have priority and my priority is Kris. I have to find a way to deal with all this and get Kris to understand my reaction in the shower, but first I need nine hours of sleep. 

I’ve been told to give Alex his breakfast. Like a good little slave I did as I was told. I still have my white fur and I am proud to have it. I take having my fox with me as a safe keeping. He is my rock and my friend.

As they hand me my tray I ask the kitchen slave, “Do you think Master needs a sharp knife for the pancake?”

Joseph, the rabbit Hybrid, gave me a knife wrapped in a napkin. “Here you go. Just make sure he knows that I gave it to him. I mean I know he is a good Master and this is an act, but I just want a good word. Thank you.”

“Of course. I’ll let him know.” I leaned in and kissed his forehead. “You will not be hurt today.”

Joseph is a cute bunny. I wish I wasn’t a fox or a cat, so I don’t feel like eating him. His big long bunny ears are so cute. When his hands turn into paws when he’s scared he holds them down and covers his face, it’s so adorable.

I turn and leave the room. I can feel his eyes looking at my back. As I push the revolving door it hits something and I walk through. I turned to look at the floor and saw Alex’s father. He looks up at me and I can see rage in his face. I keep my face as neutral as I can, but as he rises his hand strikes at me. His hand slaps me and I break. I shift into my fox form and jump at him. My teeth claws at his face and his screams echoes the halls. I can feel the other Hybrids surround us, but they don’t do anything, just watch.

I bite his nose and I can feel the copper taste of blood seeping through my sharp teeth. His hands push me off him and I look at him. In this form I may be smaller, but I am stronger. I jump him, but before I can Alex steps in front of him. I change back into my human form. We both fall onto the floor and I look into his beautiful blue eyes. They seem to look into my soul and they mesmerize me. I could stare into them, but Joseph pulls me off Alex. His ears are standing on attention and he looks scared.

When Alex finally spoke I jumped. “What the hell was that!”

I looked to the floor and let out a whine. “He attacked me first.” I could see Alex turn to his father. “Is that true?” There was no reply, but Alex spoke anyway. “I thought I told you not to hit any of my people. If you did I would have you out of my hard earned home.” He turned to me. “Meet me in my room.” When I didn’t answer he yelled. “Now!”

“Yes, Master.”

“Don’t call me that. You know what to call me.” He and his father walked away and the Hybrids went back too what they were doing, everyone except Joseph. When I looked at him I stared into his big, scared brown eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“I wish you were my mate. I know that this is silly, but I wish you were my mate. You’re nice and caring, like a mother.” A gave a small chuckle and I looked into his eyes.

“Sometimes I wish you are my mate too. I know that you are a cute and adorably sensitive guy, but The Goddess has already set my path. My hand reached up into his white hair and I pet him. “You really are cute. I hope you know that.”

“Thank you.”

“You will find your mate. I will make sure Alex finds him. Okay?”

“Okay. I’ll wait.”

I know this seems awkward, but when Hybrids aren’t mates they don’t feel any romantic feelings towards each other. It’s a simple thing, but it’s true.

I make my way to Alex’s room and my tail is curled around my waist, missing the feel of Alex’s body. The carpeted step feel amazing against my bare feet as the long climb of stairs accompany my to my destination. The cool air was making me aroused and making my nipples tighten into small little nubs.

I walk down the passage, looking at every door. Each door has a different design and I am amazed by the beauty of each one. As I reach Alex’s room I stare at his door. I wonder what lies inside, what surprise or horror will I find here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. GIVE ALEX A CHANCE. HE DESERVES IT.   

Please check out my side stroy "A Bunny's Heart". It starts from where this chapter eds off, so enjoy. BTW: It is Joseph's POV.