A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 18) ~ Returning Home

• مهداة إلى Desarae Z.

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 18) ~ Returning Home

            The house was bigger than I remembered. I could see all of the details that made me gawk at this beautiful place as I entered this place when I was first bought. My life has changed since I was a slave in the whorehouse. I was scared all the time. I was worried about finding my mate, being with him forever, having him like me for my looks and my behavior, and loving him with my whole heart and soul, but now I have nothing to worry about, for I am finally home—where I belong.

            The stairs that went up were still the same white cream color they were when I first walked up there. The white rug was soiled with paw prints of mud that tracked through the house. The white painted wood railings were clean and untouched. The walls reminded me of the blurry vision I had when Alex had rejected me.

            I could still remember the pain I felt when he said those hate filled words to me. My blurry eyes wouldn’t allow me to see clearly. My ears fell flat to my head as I remembered the incident that caused me to have ill thoughts and actions that almost killed me. It was always Alex that saved me from the moments of pain and misery.

            “Why do you look so sad?” His voice called me out from me thoughts of pain. I wanted to try something that I heard mates could do with each other. I wanted to speak into his mind.

            I remembered the time you said my marks were horrible and that you didn’t want them. I could feel his tense figure standing behind me. He was shocked, almost as shocked as I was that it worked.

            “You can speak into my mind?” His voice had a nervous tone to it.

            “You can too, master.” I took my first step up the stairs when his large hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to his body. I looked up, shocked, and saw his rage. I could almost imagine the flames that could have surrounded his body just then. His rage was so immensely powerful I jumped when he screamed at me.

            “Don’t you ever call me master ever again! Call me your lover. I want you to call me the love of your life from now on!” I was surprised at his demand. I almost jumped into his arms as he finished. I leaned up and lightly pecked his lips.

            “I love you, my lover.” I felt bliss when the words rolled off my tongue. My cock hardened at the sound of those words. My tail surrounded his body and my ears straightened as I suddenly became aware of his erection pressing against my backside. He was ready to make love, and so was I.

            His arms lifted the back of my knees and my back as he carried me bridal style though the house to reach his bed in a desperate attempt to seem masculine. His primal urges were very appealing and sexual. I could feel his testosterone levels at his peak and he needed release from them is he was going to think clearly.

            As he laid my nude form on the bed sheets his lips met mine and set the evening into motion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT!!!!!!!