A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 9) - Remembering the Moment of Desire

• Dedicated kay chickieroy

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 9) – Remembering the Moment of Desire

            I could hear the men laughing and talking about the ‘Hybrid whore’ that they were going to buy. I was disgusted with these types of people. The room had the distinctive smell of a Hybrid’s sex pheromone bring released into the air. It was usually used to attract mates, but now it was used as a way to attract buyers.

            I looked on the auction block and what I saw disgusted me further than what those vile men said those things. I saw a young female Hybrid’s breasts being fondled. Her nipples were being rubbed. Her vagina was being poked and she was whimpering. I knew that I could save her, but I just had to keep my cool.

            The announcer spoke. “Lets start the bidding at $100.” The other animals spoke up.

            $300

            $400

            $500

            $1,000

            $2,500

            $3,500

            “The female Hybrid for $3,500. Going once, twice, and.” Then I heard a familiar voice.

            “$10,000!” I looked at the bidder and saw that it was one of the Hybrids I set free. I set him up at a nice house and gave him an account that I put money into to help me get the Hybrids free. I heard that he was doing fine from a letter he sent.

            “The female Hybrid for $10,000. Going once, twice, and sold for $10,000!” He went up to her and whispered something into her ear. Her ears went down in relaxation and he had them untie her.

            He picked her up and carried her out of the auction house. He looked happy to be getting her, and well I say good luck.

            They brought a cute boy out. He had red hair, red eyes, and a dirty red bushy tail. He kept trying to look at his tail. I guess he loved his tail.

            The announcer had someone whisper something into his ear, and then he spoke. The sound and words vibrated around the room.

            “This young Fox Descendant is 16 human years old and 1 and a half in Fox years.” He had a smirk on his face.

            There was a guy who was holding this Hybrid. He was trying to get this male Hybrid hard, but his long cock wasn’t cooperating. Then the man grabbed the tail and the Hybrid let out a howl. The man behind him slapped his face and the Hybrid’s tail just became quiet basking in getting horny. I could smell something that just made me want him so bad. I really had to have this Hybrid.  

            Then the announcer came back on. What he said made the Hybrid blush like crazy. “This young fox is a virgin and has not had any sexual release whatsoever. He has ten full inches, and though he may not be thick he has a sweet face and a slim body. We will start the bidding at $150.”

            The offers went up and up. I waited until I knew the price range that these people would be biding on.

            $750

            $1,000

            $1,700

            $2,340

            $100,000

            When I said what I said he just went totally limp and his mouth just fell to the ground.  

            “Five-hundred thousand dollars; cash up front.” I walked up to the podium and paid the guy. He looked at me with a smile that looked like he was in dream land. His emotion was radiant and I smirked.

            The guy put him in a cage and handed him to me. I had my driver put him in the car and we left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STJTHAN