CHAPTER NINE

Y/N POV

The sunlight lit up the room, it was still early for waking up after last nights events. I was entangled in a sleeping Juyeon's embrace, his face hid in the crook of my neck.
The door creaked ajar revealing Kevin,
"Oh wow ! it's the mythical racoons!" He said slightly quietly in case anyone overheard.
"How did you know that?"I laughed at the statement.
"I'm a mafia member, smarter than ya think dumbass." He smirked tapping me on the head.
"Good to know." I chuckled, Juyeon stirred slightly.
"I'll go, but I came to tell you we're going out in a few hours if you two are coming." He smiled before leaving quietly.
"Juyeon."I said ruffling his hair to wake him up.
"5 more minutes."He said, voice croaking slightly.
"You say that everytime, get up we're going out soon." I chuckled sliding out of his grip.
I got out some fresh clothes about to leave the room to change.
"You don't have to leave you know." He said from behind me, I could feel the smirk on his voice.
"Mr Lee Juyeon, you will not be seeing me naked." I couldn't believe the statement he just made.
"Not yet."He chuckled to which i turned around and threw a pillow from the floor straight to his face.
"Ouch. what the fuck." He laughed. I just giggled and left the room.
"I'm gonna act like I never overheard that conversation." Eric said as I walked by him in the hallway. I chuckled to myself, before entering the bathroom to get ready.

--

"Are we ready to go?!" Sangyeon called from the bottom of the staircase.
We were heading out to the beach in the SUV.
Juyeon, who was now up and ready, slid a gun into the waistband of his black skinny jeans
"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrow at the now armed boy.
"Better to be safe than sorry Y/N" He winked, I almost scoffed at the innuendo until another shout was heard from the stairs.
"WILL YOU TWO HURRY UP IM LOSING MY PATIENCE." Chanhee shouted from downstairs, we looked at each other for a second before laughing.
Juyeon and I ran downstairs so we could leave. Sangyeon has already started the SUV, I got in and slid next to Juyeon in the back. Sunwoo was sat opposite us, in one of the chairs that faced backwards, Eric in the other.
The radio played faintly in the background, it was sunny for a day in late January. Warmer too, the weather has always been freezing this time of year.
I looked out of the window beside me as we drove out of the suburbs, in the gated community we were surrounded by.

The journey to the beach was short, we drove down a roadside on the cliff edge to meet the shore.
Eric was first out of the doors, watching him wildly run across the sands as if a new lease of life has hit him.
I waited for the others to leave the car before me.
"Are you coming out?" Juyeon asked, I smiled and running past him as he chased after me.
Everyone was walking around in different spots, Eric and Haknyeon building a sand castle in the middle of the beach.
"OH MY GOD SUNWOO WHAT THE FUCK-" Eric screamed as Sunwoo ran in and kicked the sculpture down giggling to himself.
Younghoon and Chanhee were taking photos for each other near the grass parts where all the plants sat on the side of the beach.
Kevin and Jacob sat down talking to Sangyeon and Changmin who stood in front of them.
"Last one to the ocean buys dinner." Kevin shouted giggling as all the boys ran off to the waves.

I sat down near the pebbles, being new, I felt like a foreigner with these boys. As they all teased Hyunjae for getting there last, a presence fell next to me.
The only boy that wasn't with them, Juyeon.
"Hey again." He nudged my elbow smiling slightly.
"Why aren't you over there?" I asked nodding towards the boys that had now reverted to chasing Hyunjae with sticks in their hands.
"Because you're over here." He replied watching as Hyunjae screamed in a deafening pitch down the beach.
"You don't have to act like you care Juyeon. I know you want to be over there." I sighed nudging him to go join them.
"Who said I didn't care?" He looked at me in confusion, I knew this was probably an act of his. I don't know what for, but this wasn't the same boy that threw me into a van not so long ago.
"It doesn't matter." I shook my head, this boy had to be a trap.

It feels like I've fell in love with Judas...
His stunning eyes, crystal complexion, sharp gaze, he was a walking presentation of temptation. Whether I was telling myself he was trap out of denial or my instincts were right...

"It does matter Y/N," He began as I turned to face him, "to me anyway, i'm not pretending to be anything."
"How do I know that Mr. Mafia, someone that practices deception for a living." I sighed throwing a pebble from next to me down the ledge we sat upon.
"You would trust me." He threw a pebble which cracked the one I had originally thrown.
"Trust?.." I scoffed laughing slightly, okay man that kidnapped me i trust you... haha.. no.
"I don't know why you think I'm someone I'm not." He was getting agitated at this point as he put his head in his hands.
Here is when a sudden moment of realization hit me, he held back his anger.
"I believe you." I said with not much expression as he lifted his head slightly.
"Why all of a sudden?" He furrowed his brows softly.
"The Juyeon I first met wouldn't of held back his anger. You would of lashed out like you do with the others when they irritate you." I say now looking at him as he sighed a breath of what sounded like relief, "Thank you Juyeon... for taking care of me."
The boys had now disappeared further down the beach, we'd have to catch up at some point.
"Should we go over?" I asked as he peered over to see how far they'd traveled up the beach.
"Let's just stay here for a little longer." He smiled leaning back against the wall behind us.
I nodded agreeing, not wanting to join in with the chaos and injury of Lee Hyunjae anytime soon.

A comfortable silence fell upon us, the sky was tinted a slight lilac. The slight orange of the sun peering through the overcast winter cloud.
I looked over to Juyeon, as he glanced back at me.
Once again, the light pronounced the same sharp and piercing features.
My eyes landing on his satin lips that parted and glowed with a tint of scarlett red because of the cold. His eyes darted my own features, here this moment was again..
He leaned closer, moving in towards me.
Our faces were soon centimeters apart again, I could feel every breath he took, hear the exact pitch of every sigh when he exhaled.
His eyes flickered shut as mine did too, he eagerly closed the gap between both of us.
His kiss was soft, passionate, something i felt as if i had waited a lifetime for.
The feeling sent signals of shock through my heart as it beated rapidly with every second.
His hand found its way to the small of my back, the other to the side of my face. I instinctively put one on his neck, another on his chest.
A feeling of pure bliss fell upon us as we pulled away and looked at each other knowingly.
"Are you guys coming? We're gonna set up a campfire." Eric walked over without any knowledge of what happened before he arrived.
We giggled to each other shyly, confusing Eric as he waddled away.

--

AUTHORS NOTE

awh scary eric and haknyeon building sandcastles .**( ω 〃)゚

i feel like Eric was so prevalent in this chapter whilst i typed it up teheh... i really hope you're beginning to like the characters as they arc and develop...

i was really nervous about this chapter but i hope you enjoyed nevertheless ٩(*•͈ •͈*)و ̑̑

however...

Juyeon and Y/N ... ͜ʖ͠) i see u..
tehehehe

lots of love

clover <3

--