CHAPTER TWO

Y/N POV

Waking up in the same white shell, I fell asleep inside last night. The night terror of events that occurred last night, turned out not to be the dream I was hoping for them to be.
"Ah you're awake" A soft voice echoed from the doorway.
"Oh uhm good morning.." I replied awkwardly, stretching sitting at the foot of my bed.
"Jacob." He filled in the blanks bluntly.
"Nice to meet you Jacob." I hummed with not much expression but kindly enough to stay on a good side.
"It's early but Sangyeon would like to meet you downstairs." He ordered as I just nodded and followed him.

The marble was ice-like against my feet as they stuck to every step. Sangyeon was perched on a stool at the kitchen island, reading through some typed documents which he placed in front of me as I greeted him timothy.
"Since I decided, I do not want to keep you as a hostage nor a member, me and the members made you some conditions of living here. Similar to a member but you just don't have do the kill and drug people part." He clarified with authoritative hand gestures.

Terms of living in the BOYZ household

1. Do not confer with the outside world, no catch ups, no mentioning us to anyone you meet, no talking to anyone whatsoever.

2. Do not go in rooms that are prohibited unless you've knocked before entry or been brought there.

3. Speak to us kindly, under no circumstances should you show any hostility or there will be consequences.

4. Do not try to escape, there will be serious consequences.

5. The cost of your living will be paid by you acting as an assistant for the BOYZ. We may have to take you on some missions, we will train you first. For now there are household tasks you can complete to avoid debt.

"Okay.. what are the consequences?" I asked as i read the word consequences over through each line.

"Why do you ask?.. planning something?" The same boy from last night, Eric, smirked and opened the fridge.

No. Yes. Maybe. Who knows...

"If you are.. I'll cut your toes off one by one and thread them into a pretty necklace you can wear everywhere you go." He chuckled demonically closing the fridge after retrieving a bottle of water.

"Eric, don't scare the guests." Sangyeon tutted and tapping on the bottom of the page where it says sign.
I don't want to sign, but I have no option at this point. I sighed caving in to the pressure.
I scribbled my signature at the bottom which pleased Sangyeon.

"Okay go back to bed, today is our only day off of the week. There may be one or two of us on missions aside from that we are all home. So watch your step." He warned me blankly as I nodded and began to return to my room - in hopes of just being able to sleep the rest of the day away. With a gasp narrowly avoided crashing in to someone on the way.
"Oh hello." A voice said that belonged to a boy with black curtained hair. "I'm Kevin, I hope I can make you feel comfortable here."
He seemed nice but I did not trust it. I don't trust anybody.
"Good morning Kevin." I just looked at him and went back to the journey upstairs.

Returning to my room, I felt trapped. I can't trust anybody here, I don't know who they've killed, what drugs they're taking, what they're gonna do with me.
I slumped down on the side of my bed and let it sink in.

I felt a tear slip down as realization hit me, no more outside world, no more seeing my parents, i've been kidnapped. I soon was sobbing, I didn't want to be in here, but there was no way in hell i was going to make life harder for myself by trying to escape.
I decided to do something i didn't think I'd find myself doing after 6 hours of being here.
The digital clock on my bedside table shows it was only 4:55 am. I was sobbing to myself early morning in a strangers house, whom I'd just signed my life over to.

But regardless...
I knocked on the door across from me.

"Come in" The voice said from behind the door, Juyeon turned on the lamp next to his bed and saw my tears. He didn't do anything but watch. He looked around for a second, before looking back up to me cluelessly.
"I don't know why the hell you're crying but I'm not good with comfort sorry." He hissed coldly, his soft eyes turning dark with lightening flash. Turning on my heels, as soon as I grabbed the handle I was stopped.
"Wait." He sighed from behind me, sitting up in his covers. "You can sleep here if you want. Just don't fucking touch me."
"I'd rather just go back to my own roo-"
"No you'll stay here. You'll go back to sleep and we'll talk about it when you wake up." He ordered, patting the space beside him. Sliding into the covers, I shifted uncomfortably as he turned around to face the other way. What a creep.

---

My eyes fluttered open. Juyeon had turned to face me in his sleep, the left side of his face against his
pillow. My eyes were painfully dry due to falling asleep so tearful. Not wanting to disturb him, I carefully went to leave the bed - swinging my legs off the mattress gently.
"You're staying." He mumbled pulling me back to where I was, beside him, his eyes now wide open alert.

This is the part where I get to brave and ask to leave.

However, that plan never seems to work with the girls in books that get kidnapped by mafia groups.
I prayed someone would just walk through the door and give me an excuse to leave.
"Why were you crying?"Juyeon mumbled as I thought for a second.
"I've been kidnapped and shut off from my life. Wouldn't you cry yourself?" I said rather sarcastically, he clenched his jaw, wrong words Y/N.

"Not everyone comes from a life they don't want to leave Y/N. Consider yourself lucky." He diffused his anger with a sigh.

What did he actually mean by that ? I suddenly felt bad. There's a reason behind why he's here, it's not my fault but I'm being selfish if i think i'm the only one with problems in this household. The house is filled with trauma and lies, it was obvious from the angst and self conflict everyone radiated.

"Hey Juye-" The sadistic looking boy from last night, Hyunjae, walked in but was caught off guard by seeing me and Juyeon when he opened the door.
I tried flagging him to help me get up but he just smiled at me in amusement. He mouthed 'suffer' to which I refrained from reacting to and just glared at him.
"Oh so should I just leave?" He smirked leaning against the door frame.
"If you tell anyone I'll gauge your eyes out with a spoon." Juyeon joked but the threat came off more serious than he intended.
"I'll leave you alone. But Juyeon I do need to speak to you today." He said blankly before leaving.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I excused myself, managing to get up.
"Okay Hyunjae's awake though so lock your door before you do." He said to which I thought was a joke and laughed but he looked up, "I'm being serious." I stifled another giggle but concealed it by nodding and walking out of the door quietly.

"Why are you coming out of his room?"

I whipped my head around to see Sunwoo.
"We were just talking." I replied but he looked at my attire and then to me.

Wait a minute..

"What's it to you?" I chuckled in disbelief as he was judging me.
"Speak to me like that again. I dare you." He clenched his fists in anger, causing a vein to travel up his neck.

I ignored him and returned back to my room.
Only for him to follow me in and slam me against the door.
"Look. i don't know who you are or who you think you are. But your in our house, under our rules, speak to me like that and i'll make you regret it." He said pinning me by my neck to the door behind me.
His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. Here I saw Sunwoo's flaw. Anger & Defensive reflexes. He acted on impulse, he hides emotion with intimidation. Whether he was intimidated by a change in his atmosphere or something else was bothering him as we see here.

"Bet." I smirked under his grip, he returned the expression, turning the corner of his lips.
He released me from his grip and just left with nothing else said.