CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

JUYEON POV

It was dark in Paris, we'd arrived at such a late hour and the streets were all dimly lit by orange street lamps. The hotel we arrived at was busy, bustling with officials and workers all dressed in rich scarlets dotted around the lobby.

We were at the check in desk, a lady stood behind the carved mahogany chipping away at her keyboard busily.
"5 rooms under the name Lee?" Sangyeon beside me interrupted her typing, she looked up before quickly checking her screen.
"Yes, 15th floor, penthouse suite and 4 others." She smiled sweetly, handing the key cards across the the desktop.

Walking away from the desk, Sangyeon and I were still aside from the group.
"Are you gonna share with Y/N?" He asked quietly, holding each of the keys between his thumb and index finger.
"I want to. But we aren't speaking." I sighed with a shrug, I was guilty. That's the truth, I know I overreacted. It's what I do best... but it was more than that.
"You're sharing with her. You have until tonight to talk to her." He warned me firmly, handing me a key before strutting off towards the group ahead.

I dragged my case behind him, I stood beside Y/N, watching as she looked up at me strangely.
"Can we talk?" I asked in almost a whisper, lowering my head to her shorter frame.
"Now you want to?" She scoffed in annoyance, but I couldn't help but find the way she knitted her eyebrows together angrily, so enchanting.
I sighed, smiling to myself unnoticeably
"Just talk to me." I huffed with a slight laugh, she caught on light heartedly, stifling a small chuckle to herself and shaking her head disappointedly.

The elevator to the top floor was incredible, the glass on the other side of the door lit up Paris beautifully. The eiffel tower was so close, the rest of the city was just a blur of lights that hit the horizon in bright leaks. A loud chime erupted, opening the doors to the elevator on floor 15.

The hallway was short, however decorated so magnificently. The ceiling curved in a large dome, covered in extravagant paintings and gold interior. Each of us split off in partners, realizing she was with me, Y/N's brows furrowed in confusion, as I flashed the key at her.

Penthouse suite. Engraved in gold on the plastic key card. Whether that was apart of Sangyeon's plan or a random card pull had given us the best luck in the group.

Dumping my case on the marble floor inside, the key card bestowed a extraordinarily large room completely made from marble interior. The lights casting bright yellowish lights but had a control panel for other colors. The bathroom was beside a huge window, a large blind drawn beside it. I stepped out on to the view from the balcony, displaying the eiffel tower as it reflected in bright lights dazzling close by.

Y/N followed me out, stepping out of the glass doorway as I lit a cigarette between my lips.
"Okay I'm listening." She said leaning next to me, the breeze in Paris whipped through her silk hair messily.

I sighed hesitating on where to begin.
"I wanted to say that I'm sorry." I began as she listened quite attentively, however it seemed as if she was afraid on where it was going. "I overreacted, I was jealous, I thought Sunwoo would be able to take you away from me. He does with pretty much everything. If he liked you, I supposed he deserved you more. That's why I distanced myself, I didn't think I deserved you as much as him. Maybe I was overthinking, but ever since the accident he seems to be able to rightfully take away anything in my life. That includes you."

"Juyeon-" She interrupted me with an impatient sigh as I took another drag of my cigarette.

"I'm really sorry Y/N. But I'm in love with you. I've never loved anyone more, I wanted you to be happy. If that would of been without me, then I decided so be it. However, I just don't think I can do that anymore." I coughed out as much as it embarrassed me in the moment, my feelings was the only thing I had to spill to the girl beside me.

A moment of silence filled the air, it wasn't for around a minute passing that she finally wrapped her arms around my torso.
"I would never be happier with anyone else." She mumbled into my shoulder, she was slightly tearful."Don't do it again. Don't do this, not just to me but to yourself."

It was reassuring that she trusted me, if I was her, I would of finished me days ago. Unfortunately for me, Y/N had one of the kindest hearts I'd ever met. She was so loving, however if i broke that heart, I know I would never get it back. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I put my cigarette out on the balcony ledge, before wrapping the other around her. She lifted her head up slightly, I took the opportunity to cup her face in one of my hands and wipe the tears from her cheeks with my thumb. The city was fading into the background, as the night had grown busy and Paris never truly slept.

As she stared up at me, I smiled vaguely before taking her lips in my own. As if it was the first time all over again, as if it was the last time I'd see her. She melted into my arms as the bitter night blew cold around us. If it wasn't for a menacing knock at the penthouse door, I probably could of stayed there all night with her.

I huffed in annoyance as the knock repeated itself, Y/N giggled as I strode over to the doorway and swung it open in annoyance.
"Woah, why didn't we get this room?" Haknyeon walked in, looking around chaotically as Eric followed.
"Damn y'all got multiple rooms. This is unfair." Eric walked through the hallway, peering through each room.

Y/N shook her head, laughing as the two ran around the room, checking each room like toddlers. I smiled as she giggled, wrapping my arms around her again.
"Oh you're on good terms now?" Eric stopped in his tracks, Haknyeon backing up behind him.
"We'll see about that." Y/N rolled her eyes, ducking out of my grasp jokingly.
"We better leave before we cause something." Haknyeon yanked Eric out, both of them giggling to themselves menacingly.

--

AUTHORS NOTE

juyeon :((.. he just wants the best for her but he really doesn't know how to show it..

hi again ! i can't believe this is about to hit 10k reads THATS INSANE .. thank you for all the support on this book it's been crazy .. <\3

if y'all enjoy this book.. i have others ! juvenile - sunwoo and 1984 - chanhee ! juvenile is updated as regularly as possible and 1984 is on a short hold until i finish this book!

i hope your monday's haven't been too blue .. best of wishes for the rest of your week !..

sending all my love..

clover <3