CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/N POV

The night was tense, quiet, solemn with a tinge of anger that swarmed the journey back to the main base. I latched upon the glare that each boy shared amongst each other, as the car rattled and grunted into the silence.

My now boyfriend sat to my left, stared out the window with an unknowing expression plastered to his icy exterior. He rolled down the window lighting his cigarette, I shivered as the breeze blew a harsh gust into the car.
"It's so cold, could you not wait for that?" Eric asked dozily turning himself around to face us.
"Fuck off." Juyeon bit back unexpectedly, Eric sighed steering himself back around.

I grabbed Juyeon's hand, which he had tensely scrunched into a fist, and laced my fingers through his own. He seemed to calm down, his stiff posture collapsed as he leant back into his seat - cigarette lit between his lips. It stayed silent for the entire journey, not the comfortable familiar silence. A rising tension - A sinking feeling - kind of silence.

Sangyeon pulled the car onto the driveway as we exceeded security. The boys swung open their doors exposing the cruel night into the car. They each walked with a forceful stride that reminded me of the night I was first brought here. Each of them had frozen up into an intimidating, cold, furious aura that oozed with irritability.

They all gathered around the kitchen table as Jacob opened his laptop. They were mapping out a plan, clear from the sight of the documents and blueprints, that littered his glowing screen. The doorbell soon rang with a short screech, two guards hurried to answer, the fabric of their black suits scratching and shuffling as they marched towards the door. They escorted in two boys, the first had a chopped blonde mullet that sat just above his shoulders. He wore a leather jacket rimmed with silver studs, his black skinny jeans clung tightly to his lean form. His black doc marten boots clicked the wooden floor as he walked, their platform resonating his obnoxious glide into the kitchen.
Behind him was another blonde boy, his hair styled in a slight quiff, his eyes were a softer doe shape compared to the taller boy. Yet he asserted dominance, his black suit jacket had been worn over a casual white tee, that hung messily over his dress trousers. His shoes were a patent leather black, not a scuff or scratch marked them.

"Good evening, Hyunjin and Chris." Sangyeon rose from the end of the table to greet them. They sat down towards the end of the white table that stretched to the very end of the kitchen. They suspiciously stole a glance of me as they walked past. To this, Juyeon who was sat next to me stretched his arm across my chair back in order for them to read the room. I shuffled my chair inwards to make the situation less awkward, they would continue to ask later anyways i presume.
"So what's the deal?" Sunwoo began looking at the two boys, his tongue poking the inside of his mouth as he leant back in a relaxed demeanor.

"The leader of the traitor group you killed from visited us. He wanted money at first, but the fuck do we owe 'em. We asked why they wanted the cash, and he said you've killed 5 members in an alleyway downtown. So of course, it's nothing to do with us. So we told him to suck it up and deal with his own shit. However, he wants Changmin and Juyeon, if he doesn't get them. He's getting an alliance plus the remainder of his gang to attack and raid us." Chris explained, he talked with hands a lot of the time exaggerating sarcastic endings with the flick of his left wrist and slightly tapping on the table at some points in his sentence. The boys spoke amongst each other, interrupting each of their points with immature opinions and chuckling sourly at remarks regarding the situation. Every plan they had considered involved practically sacrificing the two boys of subject as well as Stray Kids.

"I have an idea." Juyeon piped up from next to me causing the room to fall silent attentively, "Something along the lines of you offer the gang money, plan to meet somewhere. We'll show up and kill the rest of them. Is that not a good shot?"

It was the smartest idea yet, if the gang wanted money surely they'd just show up alone, especially just to meet Stray Kids.

"That's a real good idea, Juyeon." Sangyeon pointed his finger knowingly, "We just have to make sure they go alone."
"Or we could just bring all our members together. We'd out number their alliance anyway." Hyunjin suggested, "We both want rid of them."
Jacob typed, encrypting each word as he wrote out the plan. Contracting the alliance forming between the two groups, his fingers paced away at the keyboard until the plan had conformed.

After a long discussion, every detail had been mapped out. They'd meet at Stray Kids' second base, The Boyz' would group up with every Stray Kids member apart from Bang Chan and Changbin. Using their numbers, they'd dot themselves around the perimeter, ready to ambush the group shortly upon their arrival. This would all go to plan on Saturday, 2 days from now. Last minute to ensure the target group are unable to form an alliance before the attack day. I felt uneasy about this, I blamed it on my lovers worry, or just the fact it was reckless plan for murder. Soon after, everything was sealed and the two males visit had drew to a close. The boys scattered from the dinner table once again, minding their own business, the tense aura returning to the room.

"Y/N." Juyeon grabbed my wrist as I was about to approach the stairs to head to my room. I was tired, it was incredibly late and my mind was in a thousand places about the situation at hand.
"Yes?" I smiled slightly, following the force of the slight yank to my delicate skin.
"You know when you said you wanted to dye my hair black." He smiled as if nothing was ever wrong, rattling a packaged box that was wrapped in a light layer of cellophane. It was a box of jet black hair dye, he had stolen from the bathroom storage cupboard. Suddenly every ounce of sleep deprivation left my body and I dragged him upstairs giggling excitedly.
He sat down on the bathroom counter that stuck out at a lower level than the basin. I mixed the dark hair products smiling to myself, as he watched me endearingly. I used the brush to lather the dye onto the strands of his hair, I sectioned each part off making sure each section was covered as I tried to suppress my nerves.
I wasn't nervous about the hair dye, it was more his piercing gaze that provoked a feeble terror from my self conscience.
"I like watching you concentrate." He chuckled to himself as I finished covering the last section. "It's cute." He'd drew my attention to the closeness between us, where he stole a small peck of my lips, giggling slightly afterwards. I jumped away from him timidly, cleaning the dye products I had used out the way.
"Lee Juyeon, you do not have to be such a flirt." I laugh to myself as a smug smile tugs at the corner of his peachy lips.
"Don't act like you don't love it." He picked up my limp hand, twirling his fingers into mine softly.
"Talk to me like that when you don't have hair dye all over your head." I booped his nose teasingly, causing him to huff in defeat.
After 30 minutes, he leant over the bath tub to wash it out using the shower head. He sat down again and I dried his hair with the hairdryer, combing the unexpectedly soft strands through with my fingers.
As I finished drying the now noir sweep fringe, I realized that the hair color had done exactly what I thought it would. It tied his dark and sharp features together beautifully - his bullet-like brown eyes and fierce smile stood out perfectly.
He stood up from the counter, looking in the mirror and smiling to himself.
"Woah, you actually did a really good job." He smiled sweeping stray strands away from his eye-line so he could see it better.
"Expect nothing less." I chuckled, I hugged him as he stood there nonchalantly observing himself.
As I was about to go to my own bedroom, he stood in front of me and stopped me in my tracks.
"You're joking if you think my girlfriend is sleeping separately from me." He chuckled evily, the same smug smile from before painting his facial expression shamelessly.
I laugh in defeat, following him to my new place of stay.

--

AUTHORS NOTE

wooo! finally an update from me.. i'm so sorry it's been quite a while :(.. as i said before things have been hella stressful.. but i'm getting there.. (•͈ 𓎺 •͈ )

i hope you enjoyed this chapter !.. we got a special guest appearance from chan & hyunjin.. ٩(*•͈ •͈*)و ̑̑

i also wish you the best for the rest of your week !..

sending u lots of love ..

clover <3