16

I rested by the campfire after we got back. The date was amazing and I had a great time, but nothing beats sitting at a warm campfire, especially this warm campfire.

The only complaint would be who I saw over there but, let's not dwell on that too much right now.

My eyes were closed as I just enjoyed the warmth that the fire gave off.

I wish I could just enjoy it here like this forever. No survivors, no killers, just me and this fire. Relaxing under the night sky in nature.

Well,,,maybe the killers can stay. They are cute and fun to be with, the survivors though? I wouldn't mind them gone and honestly I don't think they'd mind either. 

I hummed a bit to myself in thought but I stopped when something sat next to me and huffed. The Pig, or Amanda sat next to me and stared at the fire.

We've never talked much before but I don't hate her presence, it's pretty enjoyable since she so quiet and calculating.

I heard another creak next to me and to my surprise the one and only Wraith decided to sit next to me. I smiled at him and went back to enjoying the warmth of the fire.

Jumping a bit as hands landed on my shoulders, I was knocked out of my trance as Ghostface literally dragged me away from the warm fire, much to my disappointment.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" He shook me around excitedly a bit aways away from the fire and the rest of the killers.

"What! What's happening!" He stopped shaking me and let out a squeal. Grabbing my hand he starts to lead me further into the woods as he rambled excitedly.

"Okay! So while you were out on the date, I was spending my time walking around in the woods!" I chuckled a bit at his energy and he started to chuckle too.

"So well! As I was walking I came across this guy!" We let go of my hands and did jazz hands towards something or someone in a small clearing in the woods. It was on all fours and didn't seem to notice us.

"Hey! Hey! Remember me!!" Ghostface waved frantically at the creature and that seemed to finally catch it's attention. Looking over here, I gasped a bit at the very animalistic appearance it was rocking.

"This is my friend! Say hi!" Ghostface pointed at me and at that it's head burst open and a screech rang out!

My eyes widened as it sprinted on all fours towards me. Letting out a scream I turned around and took off running back towards the fire.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)!! I didn't think he'd do that!!" Ghostface yelled after me as I ran for my life with it hot on my tail.

Running as fast as I could, I didn't exactly remember where the fire was having zoned out a bit as Ghostface walked me towards the destination.

As I ran and zigzagged through the trees, I saw someone and ran towards them, hoping with everything I have that it was the killers. Unfortunately luck was not on my side as I noticed this was the little hideaway the survivors made for themselves.

"Watch out!" I yelled as they looked towards me and immediate fear became evident in their features.

"What the fuck!" I heard one person yell as I ran through their little camp as they all scattered.