9

This is just fluff and very ooc.

I wanted to make a chapter that is not canon to the plot. Just for fun mostly but if you want to think it's canon then you can :)

--

"What do I do now?"

"You have to then run after other people because you're it."

"Soooo...it's just like the murder game. But with no murder."

"Yes it's just like the murder game with no murder."

At the moment, I was trying to pass the time with a few volunteer killers by playing tag. They got the hand of it a bit when one person was it but when they tagged someone else, the whole game stopped and I had to explain it again.

I wasn't mad though. They probably haven't had decent childhoods to play this game if they turned out to be killers! So, I happilly explained anything they wanted while we played.

Currently Frank was it.

The people playing got up and quickly ran away from him after I explained the rules again. Getting a head start on him as we chuckled and ran off into a random direction.

I chuckled as well and ran the opposite direction he went.

As I was running, I thought about the people that were currently playing.

The Legion, The Nurse, The Hag, Bubba, The Hillbilly, The Trapper, Huntress, and even the new lady!

The others didn't feel like running around for fun, since they had to do it to the other survivors, so I let them off the hook.

....

Lol

I was grabbed and pulled into a nearby bush. I was shocked since I was just wrapped up in my thoughts but that soon went away when I saw The Hag. Or as she has given me permission to say, Lisa.

She was ducked in the bush and was looking around for whoever was it. I peeked out from the bush and noticed traps around it.

"That's smart!" I think she heard me since she made a sort of purring sound.

I smiled and waited with her in the bush.

Suddenly though, I heard a scream.

Not a scared one, one that sounded annoyed.

"The Nurse is it!! Hahaha!!" I smiled softly at Frank's antics and I heard a quiet chuckle come from Lisa. Though we both stopped when we heard her traps go off.

I jumped out the bush and saw The Nurse. We stared at each other and I understood.

"Do...do you want me to explain the game?" She nodded and I smiled.

"Alright, you're it so you---" A soft tap touched my shoulder and she teleported away soon after.

So now, I was currently it.

After The Nurse, it was me but I managed to get Bubba since he was a bit confused about everything going on. Then it was The Trapper, he felt sorry for Bubba since he couldn't get anyone it seemed, then finally I was it once again.

I also had to explain the rules for everyone again but, I didn't mind of course. It seemed like everyone was having fun!

I looked around for any indication that someone was close.

I even sniffed the air and I actually caught wind of something interesting.

Incense?

I started running in the direction I smelt it heavily in and found the culprit.

The new killer.

She was very badly hiding behind a tree, her foot sticking out and her lantern swaying in and out of view. I quietly walk up to the tree and peak around it.

Her eyes were closed but not for long.

She popped them open and spotted me, quickly hitting me with her lantern and taking off in a random direction away from me.

"Ah!" I fell too the ground and just laid there.

I wasn't in too much pain. I was mostly in shock and did not see that coming. I didn't think that I could scare a killer that bad but, I was proven wrong.

I slowly got back up and looked in the direction she ran off in.

I then carefully got into a sprinters stance, going down on my hands and knees before readying myself.

"Get set, ready, go!" I took off in the direction she ran in and actually found someone else.

Or more specifically, all of Legion!

"Oh shit! Run!"

They took off and I ran just as quickly after them.

"Please leave us alone!"

"Have mercy!"

"Scatter!"

They seemed to hesitate in doing so but split up anyway. The only one that I was close too was Susie.

"Almost got you!" I was so close! I almost grabbed her when the unexpected happened.

We stepped on Lisa's traps.

The fake Lisa (A.k.a The Hag) popped up and screamed. Causing both me and Susie to scream as well.

I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head and I fell.

I-I hope no one saw.

--

"Are they dead?"

The killers that remained untagged circled the two that were passed out on the floor.

(Y/n) and Susie.

After they fainted, The Hag saw what happened and got everyone else.

"I don't think they're dead. Just unconscious."

"Ooohh..."

They continued to stare at the two before looking at each other.

No one was real sure what to do so they decided to quietly leave and head back to the campfire.

"You think the-"

"I'm sure they'll be fine!"

---

The Entity looked down at the two unconscious people laying down on the forest floor.

Without hesitation, it started to laugh at the two. A raspy and not at all pleasant to listen to laugh.

The Entity would make sure they never forgot they were knocked unconscious from The Hags trap. One way or another, it would find a way to remind them.

'Oh--- if o--nly I ha--d a ---marker---!'

--

Very much fluff and very ooc.

But

Who cares :)

(I wanted to make a cute chapter,,,,ok!) (Also the Entity is evil and can observe the residents in it's realm if it so pleases. Mostly to laugh at them.)