12

Currently, I was trying to open the exit gate as two people yelled at me to do it faster. I frowned and tried my best to ignore them but it was really hard.

"Please open already!" Jake yelled at the gate as they tried to dodge The Wraiths swings.

"Ah!" Ooooo, she didn't dodge it on time.

The door slowly opened and they both rushed through with Wraith hot on their tails. I ran it too just as Wraith hit someone and knocked them down. I immediately ran past as he began to pick the poor survivor up.

We made eye contact and I jumped through. Running until the familiar forest came into sight, only stopping to walk when the campfire crackled a few feet away from me.

Slowly coming to a stop, I sat on a log right by the cozy fire, some voices deep in conversation stopped and looked at me. I smiled slightly and gave a small wave, releasing a breath of relief as well, happy to be back.

I felt myself get picked up and get crushed in a hug. I let out a squeak and the person immediately let go. Taking a deep breath and turning around, I see the one and only Bubba.

I smile slightly at him and cough.

"Sorry...I'm...I'm very delicate..." He nodded quickly and pulled me back in for a softer hug. I gladly accepted and hugged him back softly. After that hug I was picked up again in a different hug, this time from Hillbilly. After that, more of the huggy types came and gave me a hug.

I wasn't even sure why but I welcomed it happily, before finally being able to take a break by the fire.

I sighed happily and heard the fire cracking in front of me. I felt warm and relaxed, happy to be back from that round I played.

I felt arms wrap around me once again and I looked at the figure noticing the tree like appearance they had.

"Hey Wraith." They didn't let go and I blushed but lightly tapped his arm that was still wrapped around my waist.

"I'm fine. It's just a game." He nodded and let go slowly before coming over and sitting down next to me by the fire.

I sighed and saw that Freddy seemed to disappear. I guess it was his turn to play in a game.

I felt myself falling asleep and just let it happen.

---

The killers looked down at the small survivor that was sleeping peacefully by the fire.

They then looked up at each other and frowned, well some frowned, others just looked at them with a glare.

(Y/n) was someone they all liked.

They were the first survivor to even think about talking to them! The first survivor to not blame them for stabbing and hooking them! The first survivor that showed them any interest.

And they were not going to give that up easily.

Before they could do anything though they heard something fall down and they turned towards the sound.

A male walked out of the woods and he had on a black cloak with a white ghostly face mask.

He walked forward a bit before coming to a complete stop by the killers.

He pointed quickly at Michael and shouted.

"Holy shit is that Michael Myers!!"

Meet the new killer, Ghost face.

--

Okay ummm, I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry.

It's mostly because I haven't had any motivation to do it. I was a bit burned out on it because it wasn't fun anymore. But, with the new edition of Ghost face in the game. I got interested again! So here's a very rushed chapter!

Also, should I try to add a real exciting story or do you guys like it as it is?

I'm also almost done with a not so innocent story featuring a killer x male reader but I don't know if I want to post it since it's my first time writing anything like that lol.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating in so long and I just wanted y'all to know I'm finally back in the groove so look forward to more chapters!!! (Hopefully)