14

Sitting at the campfire with Ghostface was the greatest thing to happen to me in awhile.

We were around the same age and seemed to know a lot about things we both enjoyed!

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the company of the many other killers here but, with Ghostface it was different.

The only other people who seemed close in age were The Legion but they didn't really understand some things. Turns out they lived in a small town in Canada.

"Look at this picture! I took it when I had a really nasty kill!!" I chuckled a bit nervously at the picture but felt myself not as scared as I should be.

I'm think I'm getting a bit used to all the killing and killer stuff.

I continued to talk to Ghostface but we were interrupted by a loud cough.

Turning around, we were met with The Legion crew.

"Hi guys!" I smiled at them and felt myself get pulled backwards by my shirt.

I was in the arms of Susie.

"Why are you talking to our (Y/n)!?" Susie hugged me tightly and I was too shy to say it out loud but, her boobs pressed up against my back.

I blushed as she nuzzled into my neck.

I heard more footsteps and saw Frank step in front of me with Julie at his side. I felt a hand wrap around mine, spotting Joey messing with my fingers softly.

"Yeah you Ghostface fucker! You think you can mess with what's ours! Huh?" Frank yelled at Ghostface as I just sat confused in the arms of a gushing Susie.

"You're so cute!!" I blushed more at that and when Joey softly brought my hands to his lips and kissed them.

I could feel my face burst and I was about to faint.

"How come he's yours? Huh? There seems to be a lot of people here who like him!" Ghostface stood up and other killers now started to get involved.

What is going on!?

"Let them choose who to be with!"

I'm being put on the spot. Please don't look at me, please don't!

Many eyes landed on me and I wanted to die.

I heard The Nurse let out a small screech and suddenly I was standing in front of the group instead of being in the arms of two very affectionate people.

"U-u-um well...I-I enjoy being with all of you..." I felt myself begin to shake and the eyes staring at me weren't helping.

"Pick someone to have a date with!"

I froze.

"There's a lot of options and well, I feel like a dick for putting you on the spot after seeing you become like this so, why don't you have a date." Ghostface rubbed the back of his neck and I felt myself slowly stop shaking.

"So, I guess just pick someone you'd like to have a date with first? Then we'll go down the line until you pick someone you really like! Then you'll be able to pick!" I nodded and a smile made it's way back on my face.

I looked at the faces of the many killers standing before me and wondered who to pick, until the choice stood out quickly.

I smiled at them.

"I choose to have a date with ----"