13

I woke up at the loud exclamation and looked to the side to see everyone staring at a guy with a ghost mask. He seemed really familiar but I wasn't too sure from where.

I saw him scan the crowd before landing his eyes on me. Immediately he pointed and tilted his head in confusion.

"Okay, I just got here but even I know that it's pretty weird to have him here."

They turned around and saw me but before I could do or say anything, I was lifted into someone's grasp.

I looked up to see the familiar mask of The Trapper.

I saw them get a bit more defensive, with some even standing in front of The Trapper and me with their weapons raised!

"Woah! I wasn't going to do anything!" The new killer waved their arms around and seemed to get more frantic by the second.

He stuck his hand out and went for a handshake.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to rile everyone up!" I looked at him and looked back up at The Trapper.

"You can put me down. I'm fine." I patted him on the shoulder and gently set me down on the ground. I walked past everyone and arrived in front of the new killer.

I shook his hand softly and I smiled at him.

"Sorry about that. I'm (Y/n) by the way." He continued to shake my hand.

"I'm Ghostface! But you can just call me Ghostface!" I laughed and he chuckled as well.

I looked down at our hands that were still attached. He looked down and quickly let go.

"I can see why they're so protective of you. You're quite a looker!" I blushed and laughed nervously as he only took out a phone and snapped a picture.

I was a bit shocked since, well, I haven't seen a phone in awhile.

"Yup. I'm saving that one."

I saw something step in front of me and looked up to see Michael with his knife raised.

Another picture was taken.

"I'm definitely saving this one."

All I could say about this dude was that he was a fanboy.

"You gonna stab me? Oh god please do, it's been my dream for like forever."

A big one.