10

I'm putting this in the beginning because I'm so mad at myself for not putting The Wraith in the last chapter. He would've been so great at hiding from the dang taggers!! Ugh, I can't change it now ;-;

--

Sitting at the campfire, I suddenly felt hungry. Not hungry where I have to eat to survive. Hungry like in just want to taste something delicious.

I hummed to myself while I thought about food.

I wasn't sure what I was craving but everything sounded delicious.

I looked at the others while they kept to themselves. Above me was Lisa. She was playing around with my hair, she was having fun and it felt nice to me, so I sure as heck didn't mind.

"Question Lisa." She grunted and I knew I could continue talking.

"Do you guys eat?"

She stopped playing with my hair for a second but continued quickly.

I heard another grunt from her and I took it as a sign that she said yes.

"What do y'all eat?"

"Well I know Freddy eats dick!"

"Yeah Freddy eats dick!"

I laughed at the responses I got from the Legion. They were very childish and the only ones who seemed very proud of them were Frank and Susie who high fived in excitement. Freddy though, wasn't very happy at the comments.

"I don't eat dick! You eat dick!"

"Wow! Great come back!" I heard more laughing and some more high fives. I giggled and saw that some other killers chuckled as well.

I saw Freddy's face go from pure rage to the biggest shit eating grin I've seen in a while.

"Yeah! I eat dick! (Y/n)'s dick!" I froze and I know a bright red blush erupted across my face. I tried to say something but I kept stuttering out my response.

I looked at Freddy with wide eyes and immediately regretted doing so.

He---he was doing some lude hand gestures...

I wanted to disappear into oblivion. I think I got my wish too since I felt parts of me go missing, I looked down and saw I was being summoned somewhere.

I closed my eyes and felt myself go.

Not before hearing Freddy once more. God I wish he didn't talk so much.

"See ya later big boy!" ;)

I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings.

I was in a match, that much I knew.

I paled when I thought about having to work with the other survivors. This was going to be a train wreck gosh.

I started to walk in a direction, hoping I wasn't going to run into the killer, or worse, a goddamn survivor.

I walked slowly and carefully, trying to find a generator to start repairing.

Finding one, I quickly run over and start working. Already knowing that I'll be able to fix it, even though I've only messed with a generator for the first time in my life a few days ago.

I start working but I hear footsteps behind me and I quickly turn around, coming face to face with Claudette.

I see her wide eyes and she quickly turns around and walks away in a different direction. I feel my eye twitch but I quickly get back to work on my generator.

*bing bong*

I look up and spot The Wraith becoming visible right before my eyes and suddenly my heartbeat goes haywire.

"Okay, that's new." He starts to run after me and before a hit could land I jump over the generator and get the heck out of there.

"Sorry Wraith!"

This was going to be terrifying.

--

Idk what I'm writing any more but I hope you guys get a laugh out of it.

*bing bong* is a bell noise. Yeah I know, what the fuck.