11

After that run in with The Wraith, I've been feeling very paranoid. When working on the generators, I try to make sure to watch my back.

He's invisible so it doesn't help me much, but I guess it helps me mentally??

I feel like I'm being watched all of a sudden.

I turn around and I'm face to face with nothing.

"Huh...?"

*Bing bong*

Appearing right before my eyes was Wraith. I scream and rush out of there, getting a scratch on my hand from the generator in the process. I run away and he follows closely behind.

I wasn't scared of them at all outside the game, I was hella attracted to them! But now!

I turn around and see him still hot on my heels. I feel a warm blush rise to my face.

They're still attractive! Even when they want to murder me!

"Ah!" I feel myself get hit and you know what? I deserved that one for being so thirsty.

I spot another survivor, this time a guy, Ace it seems. He notices me then looks behind me and notices Wraith. He immediately nopes out of here and quickly runs off.

"Oh come on!" Getting hit once again, I go down with a yelp and blood flowed rapidly around me. Feeling myself get yoinked off the ground.

I'm now dangling in the arms of The Wraith.

I try to get out of his grip but to no avail. He just tightened his grip even more.

I got the point and stopped struggling, hanging limp in his arms. I then felt something that made a bright blush erupt through my whole body.

He was smelling my neck.

I shivered at the contact and unintentionally let out a tiny moan. I know he heard it too since he froze.

I immediately slapped my hands over my mouth and screamed inside my head.

'STOP BEING HORNY (Y/N)!!'

In the moment that he froze, I took the chance to get out of his grasp and run away, shame evident on every inch of my being. Or was that all the blood that stained my clothes? Anyway who fucking cares, why did I do that??

'oh mY GOSH!'

I found a locker and quietly jumped in. I wasn't getting out till I cooled off.

I started to think about the feeling again and the blush made it's way back.

I was going to be in here for awhile.

After about 10 minutes I make my way out of the locker. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. Feeling the dried blood all in it, a small feeling of disgust ran through me.

I need to find a generator and get out of here. Who knows what'll happen next. I find one that was already half way done and get to work, not even trying to watch my surroundings anymore.

I had nothing against The Wraith...it was just.

I shivered and my ears got hot.

He's...a tall boy...

"What do you think you're doing?" I looked up and spotted a very angry Jake.

I sighed and continued to work on the generator. Trying my best to ignore the very angry man.

"Well...I'm trying to fix the generator so we can get out!" I was through with all the survivors.

I heard him scoff but I saw him bend down and begin working on the generator with me.

"I'm helping you so I don't have to play this game with you anymore." He grunted and continued to work on the generator quietly after that, the only sounds being the gen. That was until, he started to talk again.

"Why do you hang all over them..."

I hummed and thought about my answer. I knew my answer but...

I looked at Jake and wondered what he would think about my answer.

"It's because...it's because..."

"What is it?"

I sighed and worked on the gen, seeing that it was almost done.

"It's because I think they're cute..."

I saw him visibly freeze.

"What? You find those horrific looking killers cute?!"

The gen popped and I stood up.

"Hey! I find them hot too!" He looked at me with an exasperated face and I smiled at him. Though it was soon wiped off by the bell I heard right behind us. I flinched and got out of there, feeling too nervous around Wraith at the moment.

I still had this wound because of him and that moment of awkwardness was because of him too. Until we get back to the campfire, I'll keep away from him thanks.

"See you later Jake!" I ran off and jumped over a windowsill, my objective to get the heck out of there!

Alright! To the next gen!

--

I want to write Dbd sexy times but I also love the fluff and stupid stuff too jbfvfvdvfyugsfgv I'm very confused right now.
Ignore me please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit- For Wattpad readers! I originally wrote this story on Quotev, so if you want to read it there, you can search it under the same name as it is on Wattpad :)