18

Late Happy Holidays and a late Happy New Years!

Hope you enjoy this chapter love you!

----

As I hung loosely from the new killers grip I started to think about what would happen to me.

It seemed like I lost my special place in the killers hearts or at least in Amanda's. She was very intent on killing me, it was terrifying. I guess I could now see why the survivors would be so pissed at me for fraternizing with them.

But they were usually so nice! Or Amanda was usually very nice and gentle with me.

I sighed and tried my best to glance up at the unknown killer who held me in their grasp.

He huffed as he walked but it didn't seem like it was because he couldn't breath. More like he was just so fucking big and ripped, his regular breath was just that loud.

Well, if I'm to die, I guess dying at the hands of a big hunky man was better than just dying I suppose?

Still dying wasn't ideal.

I heard some noises before we finally got closer and it was obvious it was yelling.

"What the fuck do you mean you almost killed (Y/n)!?" I heard Ghosty yell out.

"I didn't mean too!"

"What does that even mean!! You didn't mean to accidentally kill him!!" Susie yelled out.

"I just!! I didn't mean too, I didn't know it was him!" Amanda sounded unsure and tired.

She's probably been trying to defend herself since we got back.

"Where even is (Y/n)? You don't think something happened to him do you?"

The ones who talked spoke nervously to each other and the ones who didn't couldn't sit still.

"Hey! Who the fuck is that!" I heard someone yell when me and this guy made it to the open campsite that the killers and I call a comfy spot.

He approached them and immediately I feel myself get ripped out of his grip.

I yelp in surprise as I'm held tightly against the Trappers chest.

A swarm of not so happy murderers step in front of us and try to size up the new killer.

"Who do you think you are handling him like that!! He's delicate you know!!" Susie waved her hands around wildly as she talked, the rest of the Legion backed her up as well with their own inputs.

"Yeah! He's delicate!"

"He's important! Treat him with respect!"

"Yeah!"

The new killer stared down at them with no hint of fear or discomfort. He was very tall, very buff, and carried around a large bloody club with him.

He huffed and looked at me who was still be held in the Trappers, might I say, warm embrace.

He held me closer when he noticed the newcomers stare and wow, did he just growl?