17

Forgot to explain, since I'm sure some people won't like how I wrote Demigorgon. I have never seen Stranger things, so I saw the Demigorgon and thought it'd just be a cool demon dog man guy. So that's how I have The Creature unless someone wants to dm me all the information on the Demigorgon, this is how they'll be 😎👍

---

The Creature ran around the fire chasing Susie who giggled as it chased her. I watched them run around and play happily, The creature came up to me every so often for a pat on the head before running off again.

Susie saw this and came over as well for a hug before running off again, I laughed at her antics but I still went with it.

I felt an arm on mine and I looked over to see The Nurse hanging loosely on me.

"Hey!" I smiled at her and she stared at me without a word but her head did move to nod in acknowledgement.

"What's wrong?" She stared at me some more before pointing at The Creature who was currently laying down on the ground with Susie.

"You wanna meet them?" She nodded and I smiled.

"Okay! And you want me to go with you?" She nodded again.

"Alright! You got it!" Her grip on my arm tightened softly as we walked over towards them, or more like I walked and she floated over.

"Hi Susie!"

Susie sat up at my greeting and frantically waved. The creature heard and sat up as well before quickly darting over.

The Nurse saw this and quickly hid behind me much to my silent amusement.

She was a killer and a ghost at that. Why would she be scared of this guy?

It was a bit funny but if she was genuinely shy or scared of the Creature then I'd help her get over it!

"Hey!" I smiled at the Creature who currently sat on the ground in front of me, his mouth or head was closed but when I smiled it opened.

"This is The Nurse and she wanted to meet you." I moved a bit out of the way and she floated forward and bit.

The Creature stared at her before closing it's face and standing up to it's full height.

I was a bit nervous, it was very tall, much taller than me or the Nurse.

It walked closer to her before putting it's head down near her. She slowly reached out and rubbed it's head gently.

It made a low sound before pulling her along and laying down on the ground with her alongside Susie.

"It likes you!" Susie exclaimed much to the Nurses excitment since she happily nodded along.

I smiled and took a mental picture.

Suddenly I felt a familiar feeling, looking down my hand was already gone and soon the rest of me went.

---

I opened my eyes and found myself in a game, the area was of course dark and gloomy, also seemed a bit swampy.