20

Omg hi hi! Another update? Yeas 🥺💕 it's because I got a small bout of motivation?!?! Sorry if this chapter sucks, it's mostly filler, I apologize, also I'm not familiar with The Trickster very well so I hope I don't fuck up his character too much 💕 luv y'all 💕
----

Shit shit shit shit shit!!!

I ducked just in time to dodge the assault of throwing knives that would just not stop! I was already stuck with 3 of them! It's not fun let me tell you.

"Aw, you really haven't screamed for me like I wanted. I'll have to change that." The Trickster said deviously as he closed in on my position.

No matter what I did I couldn't lose him! He only chased me, even when another survivor popped up! He would just ignore them.

Vaulting over a pallet I keep on running as I hear him huff in frustration and get to destroying it. I run for a little while longer before, sliding to a stop behind a rock, waiting for a moment so I could catch my breath.

I groan quietly as I grab a knife that lodged in my thigh and pull it out. Deciding that it would be pretty good protection, I kept it in my pocket instead of throwing it to the side.

Hearing some rustling from my side, I jump and look over only to see Jake staring at me with a smirk.

"Not fun being chased by a killer is it?" He whispered with a chuckle.

"Actually I'm enjoying the workout, so yes, it is fun."

His smirk dropped and he frowned.

"Always have to be a wise guy huh? That's why none of the survivors like your killer loving ass."

"Oh yeah? Don't care." I huffed, trying to get the last word against him. What was his deal anyway? Always trying to set me off, who does shit like that anyway?

Well I mean, Freddy does that, but still!

Jake pointed a finger at me and jabbed it into my shoulder.

"We don't care about you either!"

I gasped and jabbed my own finger into his shoulder.

"I don't care about y'all more!"

"Well! We don't care about you times 100!!"

I stood up.

"Oh yeah!!!" I yelled at his face.

"Yeah!!!" He yelled right back.

"What's going on here?" We both whipped our heads over to the Trickster who was watching with a smirk.

I frowned.

"Stay out of this! You interrupted us once already!" I crossed my arms and yelled at him.

"Yeah you fucker! We're trying to argue here!" Jake threw his hands in the air, trying to prove his point.

"Get out of here and go chase someone else other than me! Or are you just that obsessed with me?" I frowned, the idea of only being chased by the killer was getting on my nerves, why did he only have to chase me huh?