1

I sighed and looked across from me.

The fire that warmed me up flickered, it's warm glow illuminating me and my company.

I heard their breathing. Calm yet ragged, coming out only in short intervals. It seems like they were staring at me too. They all just stared at me, seemingly questioning something?

I felt something on my neck, prompting me to turn around and see a rabbit mask smelling me. I blush a try to turn away, they grabbed me before I could do so.

"...smell....nice.." They let go and stopped smelling me.

Ever since I was sent here, it has always been like this. It seems like I had a special skill. Something that makes me seem rare.

'KINDNESS' Is what the other survivors here like to call it, though with disdain. Even if it isn't really a skill, it's just me being me, they called it that when I first appeared to them.

I woke up in the nearby woods, walking towards a fire that pulled me towards it. Warmth was way better than the cold woods that suffocated me. Way better.

But before I could go to it though, I was pulled in a hug to stop me. I, of course tried to fight back but saw that it was other people! I sighed and stopped struggling, them taking it as a sign to let me go.

Slightly coughing I ask what they were doing!

"We didn't want you to run into the killers! We were trying to help you!" I guessed they sensed my confusion since they gestured for me to sit down.

Sitting down with the rest of them, they all begin to talk. They told their stories, rules, knowledge, and secrets with me.

"This is a game of cat and mouse. We're the mice they're the cats."

I nodded and peaked towards the fire. Many beings sat around it, moving their hands around in conversation. It seems like some didn't even move at all in conversation, deciding rather to sit and move slightly.

"If this place, like you guys explained it, is in a limbo state where no one can harm each other. Why wouldn't you try and get information from them?" I didn't get a worded response just horrified gazes.

"THEY'RE KILLERS!" I flinched back away from the screaming survivor. Tears streamed down their face before they gasped and quickly covered their mouth.

Silence was heard throughout the small group. Only the faint sounds of the fire could be heard. The cracks and the whispers of the fire.

I stood up from my spot and sighed.

"I apologize. It seems this...this 'game' is not what I expected." Getting up I start walking towards the fire. Soft gasps were heard from the survivors. I turned around with a small smile.

"I'll go get the information then guys."

There was no talking. Only the soft breathing of the survivors and the ever present crackling of the fire.

Before I could start walking again, I was once again pulled back.

"Look. We know you didn't mean any of that, so please don't go over there! You never know what they'll do!" A very frantic Dwight looked at me nervously. Softly grabbing his hand off my shoulder, I hold it in between both of mine.

"I want to help. I didn't know about any of your woes about the killers. So, to try and make up for my mistake, I'll go."

"Leave him alone Dwight. It's in his nature to help it seems." I look over at Jake. A rugged yet clean man. He looked at me and smirked. "Even after what we told you, you want to go out there and help us? You must have Kindness." I was confused.

"Shouldn't everybody?" A sigh was heard from Nea. "You'd be surprised sweetheart. Not everyone cares about everyone here." I let go of Dwight's hand and looked at her.

"We all just want to survive. If that means getting rid of your 'Kindness', then so be it. Those killers over there don't care if you have 'Kindness'. They just want to kill you!" I sigh once again and start my walk back towards the fire.

"I will try my best to help all of you survive." I walk away.

"Don't worry. I got this."
----

And that's really how I was in this situation. I came over and sat down with all of them. Of course they all seemed shocked and confused. Probably because I just showed up and am a new survivor.

"Hello. I know you guys seem surprised on me being here, with y'all, and probably on who I am!" I see that some answered me with a slight nod.

Good! They can understand me. I was afraid they didn't understand English. I knew only one who could understand me, and that was the bunny woman.

"My name is (Y/N). I am a new survivor and, well, I wanted to meet who would chase me down in this game." I smile and immediately feel a chill run down my spine.

I chuckle and look at all of them. A slight blush on my face.

"I didn't know all of you would be so cute though." I see them tense and start to look around. One of them, who looked like a woman who hasn't eaten in a while, made a sort of growling sound towards the others.

They all immediately respond with their own way.

Giggles, grunts, scoffs, and nods.

What I didn't know in that moment was what Lisa or the Hag said.

"I can't smell any hint of a lie!"

That's right.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a man with unique tastes and all of the killers sitting around him, were looking pretty sweet.