8

Arriving back into the familiar fire circle, I'm placed gently onto the ground.

"T-thank you!" Michael looked at me and slowly tilted his head to the side. He then turned around and went to sit down by the fire.

Then suddenly I'm swarmed by people who started to look me over. They seemed to get agitated when they saw the mark on my face, the one that Jake put on my face.

The Nurse and Doctor took me away from the other killers and put me by the fire. They talked to each other while they continued to look at my face.

"Hey guys, I'm fine. It's just a scratch!" They snapped their heads towards me so fast, I was afraid they would've broke them!

The Nurse looked at my 'wound' and touched it very softly with her cold hands. I blushed a bit at the contact but smiled at her anyway, happy to know that the killers actually kind of care a bit for me. I did just call a survivor a thot so, it's not like if I go back they'll instantly forgive me.

I felt another hand on my cheek and I looked into the eyes of The Doctor.

That was a mistake on his part though since, well, it shocked me.

"Ah!" I jumped away from them both and they froze at the sudden action. Suddenly Nurse turned around and slapped the Doc on the shoulder, playfully of course. I rubbed my other cheek now since I could still feel the stinging sensation of the electric shock.

"That was shocking."

The Doctor turned his head so quickly it gave me whiplash. I thought he was going to frown or get mad since I don't really know what makes them tick but...

He started giggling like crazy.

I laughed with him while the Nurse covered her mouth(?) With her hand. Probably covering her giggles as well.

I smiled, god they were all so cute!

--

Extremely short chapter!