3

"You can call me Freddy." I looked towards the man who introduced himself. Though he wasn't the one who raised his hand in the first place. He wore a proud smirk on his face.

"O-oh well, nice to meet you, um, Freddy!" I nodded towards him and looked expectantly at the tree like man.

"And your name?"

"His name is Wraith." I huffed and looked back towards the burnt male.

"I was asking him Freddy. But thank you for informing me." He cackled and nodded. "He wasn't going to answer anyway! He hardly talks!" I nodded towards him once again before looking at Wraith.

"It's nice to meet you Wraith. My name is (Y/N)!" I smiled towards him and spoke up once again.

"Would anyone else like to introduce themselves?" Another cackle was heard from the burnt man himself.

"Sorry to break it to you sweet heart but nobody really talks here!" He laughed and continued. "If you want to know there names so bad though, I don't mind telling you sugar!"

I ignored his sweet talk and nodded towards the suggestion.

"Alright! I'll start with that Bitch Michael." He pointed towards a very big man. I looked at the man he pointed at. His statue was gigantic, of course not that big, but bigger than me!

"He doesn't talk much or actually, he doesn't talk at all. Mostly grunts and vague body language out of that guy." Freddy scoffed and looked around again. "Let's see..."

He pointed in order of people I haven't been introduced to yet.

"That's The Pig, The Nurse, The Hag, you've met The Doctor and The Huntress." He seems to think for a moment and continues.

"The Cannibal, or Leatherface whichever is fine..uhhuh...The Clown, The Spirit, The Trapper, and finally The LeGiOn!" When he said that he laughed loudly. Looking over at The Legion, I see them talking amongst themselves.

"Shut the fuck up you burnt penis!" I snorted and looked away, a bit embarrassed for snorting so loud. Though that quickly went away when I heard some laughs ring out as well.

Mostly coming from The Legion, The Doctor, and Freddy?

"Wow! Not like I haven't heard that one before!" I quietly chuckled and smiled at The Legion.

"Well, I know your group is called The Legion but, do you guys individually go by anything else?" They quietly talked amongst themselves and turned back towards me.

"I'm the leader of the group and my name is Frank." I smiled at him and waited for the other three to say their names.

"I'm Julie."

"I'm Susie!"

"I'm Joey..."

I smiled at all of them and turned to everyone else.

"Well! It's nice finally knowing some of y'alls names or nicknames!" I chuckled and turned back towards the woods, seeing if I saw a glimpse of any of the other survivors.

"I hope I can learn more about all of y'all in due time." Feeling a weird sensation run through me, I look down at my hands.

They were becoming black and red, looking like the pieces of wood in the fire. Then all of a sudden, I started to disappear and everything turned black.

---

---

Slowly opening my eyes, the familiar fire was not in sight. Looking around seemed to be a bad idea because fear overtook my heart.

It was beating loud and fast.

Where was I? Was this the game the other survivors were talking about?

Finally not being able to take it anymore, I ran off towards an unknown destination. My heartbeat was going crazy!

Then I saw something round a corner up ahead.

It was The Doctor.

The only instinct that seemed to come to me was to scream.

And scream I did.

Causing The Doctor to turn and look right at me. If it was even possible his smile seemed to brighten and he started to come right towards me.

Then suddenly, I remembered what my role was in the game.

To run away from the deranged killer, this only seemed to finally hit me when, well...

"Ahhh!!"

I was hit.