6

"There's something off about (Y/n)."

The survivors were currently in the woods discussing the new survivor. Many of them, of course, were very suspicious of you now.

Yeah, they said you had kindness but now they're doubting it.

After what the survivors who were with you said, they didn't think they should trust you anymore.

They said The Doctor didn't even try to go after you? Now that's damn right suspicious!

"I think we should be wary of them from now on." Every one nodded in agreement. They actually didn't want anything to do with you now since you didn't try to rescue them, from what they said you also didn't do anything!

You just wandered around while they did the gens, ran from the killer, and opened the gates!

Suddenly they stopped talking.

Someone was currently walking in their direction.

They quickly jumped up and looked to the direction of the sounds.

What walked out surprised them.

It was a new survivor.

One that some of them recognized as well. She was a famous person back where they were from, of course only some of them were fans of hers.
Her name was Jane Romero.

"Hello? Could you please help me? I don't know where I am!" The survivors looked between each other, they were already used to having to explain to the new survivors the rules and the situation they were in.

"Well you see..."

Here we go again.

-Meanwhile with the killers-

The killers were doing their own thing, making things to give to the entity, watching the fire, and waiting for (Y/n) to wake up. They were already attached to the survivor that had no fear talking to them.

Honestly they were attached to anything that didn't immediately run away from them.

But something started to come out of the woods and they noticed the presence.

They looked towards the woods, watching for something to happen. Then suddenly, a tall woman walked out.

She was a very interesting looking killer.

She walked closer to the fire and scanned them while they did the same to her.

Covering her face, she had a very elaborate head piece. Robes covered her body and many parts of her were also covered with what looks to be infection. In her hand a lantern was dangling, emitting a nice smell.

After a moment of staring, a noise caused them to look at the Huntress.

--

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the mask of the Huntress.

'Oh yeah, I slept with her...'

;)

'Actually I just slept on her...not that that isn't any less inappropriate in a sense.'

I jump up and look around my surroundings, noticing I was still in the arms of the Huntress.

"Can I get down please?" She nodded and put me down. I dusted myself off and cleared my throat, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.

I then notice a new face.

"Oh hello! I don't think we've met?" She only looked at me and I started to get nervous again. Maybe she couldn't understand me? Maybe it was just language barrier.

"Forget it short-stack. She can't understand us."

"Is-is she a new killer?"

I got some confirmation nods and I stared at her. She stared back with more vigor and I felt that familiar blush make it's way up my face.

"She's hot oml..."

What I didn't know is that I said that out loud.

Two, she could actually understand us.

And three, the other killers were not happy with that remark.

"You're a survivor and you're flirting with the killers!?" I quickly snap my head towards the voice and my jaw dropped.

--

I have a head canon that the new killer can actually understand English somewhat since the Entity would probably just given her the knowledge. Also the other killers are so used to new killers coming they just don't care anymore. The new killers know what to do since it's like instinct. Also! Even though the new killer is the oldest killer, I think the Entity tries to pair up a suitable survivor with the killer that's why it took so long.

you'll see later why (Y/n) was just thrown in without a killer. :)

The Entity wants the killers to be able to speak to each other somewhat.

Jane Romero is a celebrity, of course (Y/n) would act like that.

P.S (next chapter will be better I swear.)