21

This was written about a year ago and this was the only chapter I was erasing and writing on so I am so sorry for the jumps in quality and different tones this chapter has, just trying to get this chapter out finally since I have my computer working again! I'm wishing y'all the best! 💕💕💕 Love all y'alls comments 💕 next chapter will be better I promise 😳💗

---

I was currently dangling from The Tricksters grip as he walked towards God knows where. Struggling didn't help me and it didn't seem like he actually wanted to harm me like in the games so I just let myself be carried off.

Why does this keep happening? Am I just the perfect carry size for these people?

I sighed loudly.

"Where are you taking me?"

He only gave a rising hum in response before continuing his walk. I sighed loudly once again, maybe he didn't hear me.

"Where are we going?"

Again he just ignored me. I frowned and gave up trying to ask him again, he was obviously just trying to get a rise out of me, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of doing so.

Hanging from his shoulder I got an idea and went with it. I put my hand gently on his back and rubbed it gently up and down. He continued walking like nothing was wrong but something was about to be wrong, for him that is.

I stopped my hand at a part of his back and grabbed it with two fingers in a pinch and twisted my hand.

"What the fuck!" The Trickster yelled as he dropped me onto the ground, I landed like a cat on all fours and scrambled to a run towards somewhere far away from this asshole.

I heard a frustrated grunt before footsteps started following close behind me. I zigzagged my way through the woods looking for the familiar comfort of the fire as I ran.

"Leave me alone already! This isn't a match!" I yelled at him.

"I'm not stupid, I know that!" He yelled back.

Okay so if he knows that, why the fuck is he still chasing me!?!

I ran and ran until finally, finally!! The fire came into view with familiar and comforting people sitting alongside it.

I spotted The Oni sitting a bit farther from the fire, which put him closer to me. Deciding that The Oni was the better deal out of this situation, I jumped into his back like a koala and hung on for dear life as he suddenly stood up and huffed angrily.

"What the fuck is on me?" The Oni muttered dangerously.

I didn't speak Japanese but I understand enough to know he was not happy with being clung to like this.

"Please Oni! He's chasing me!" I spoke and The Oni flinched before he picked up his club that rested at his side.

"I will protect you."

I tilted my head at his words but atleast he didn't sound pissed anymore.

He turned quickly and huffed as The Trickster broke through the trees.