5

After the incident that happened a few minutes ago, I haven't been chased since.

It was a bit confusing really. I was still bleeding and grunting, I didn't really know how to play, and I ran around and made a lot of noise. I was the biggest target, an easy kill.

But, he never came after me anymore. I heard his giggles and felt my heartbeat go wild but, when he saw it was me he winked or tried to at least and went on his merry way. Sparks happily following him.

I quickly found a generator and slowly worked on it.

I think two people have been sacrificed so far. I wasn't really sure but I did hear the big booms and saw many weird spider like appendages grabbing the hooked victims. I didn't really try to stick around and look though, I was a bit spooked.

I continued the slow process of fixing the generators. Finishing one and then quickly finding and working on another one.

Until finally--

"Huh?" Looking up from the finished generator I think I heard a horn go off.

"What was that?" Getting up slowly, I hold my wound and start walking around.

"I'm not sure what that was but, if I wander around I might find out."

So that's what I did. I stumbled around the area, avoiding anything that resembled a human. I also looked for anything that looked like the way out and finally, I found it.

A big door with a lever right next to it.

I smiled and as quickly as I could grabbed onto the lever and pulled it down.

'This is what those generators were for. To power this big door.'

Hearing the door creak and moan from it trying to open, I suddenly felt open.

I felt like, in that moment, if I turned around... The killer would be right behind me.

I quickly waved that fear away because if he was behind me, I'd hear a heartbeat but I could only hear the doors screaming at me. I finally saw the door open and I felt a wave of relief fall over me.

I also heard my heartbeat pick up speed and goosebumps start to cover my arms.
Turning around I saw The Doctor come towards me, his weapon raised.

I paled and took off towards the now open passageway.

Right before he could swing down and hit me, I lunged and crossed the 'border'. He hit it with a thud and tilted his head at me. I turned around and he giggled, taking off after waving at me.

I sighed and took off towards the fog, wanting the pain in my side to go away.
I slowly felt my pain go away and I started walking straight, not with a limp anymore.

I also started to see trees appear, few at first but then more, enough to be the forest.
That's when I realized that it is the forest that I was in, and right in front of me.

The killers fire.

I slowly wander up to them and I see them sit up straight, their weapons raised to fight. I let out a squeak and land on my butt.

"Hey- uh-- It's me."
I stand up and dust myself off.
"(Y/n)....yo."

I then feel myself get picked up bridal style and sniffed.

Someone sniffed me.

"You...smell like blood..."
It was the Huntress and she didn't sound to happy about that smell.

"Yeah I was a bit to slow and got hit. I'm fine though! Don't worry, it's just part of the game!" I get taken to the fire and am still held by the Huntress, her sniffing me occasionally. I looked towards the other killers and I gave a little wave.

I got little waves from Legion, Leatherface, Nurse, and Hillbilly. I got some grunts from various killers, and some head nods in my direction as well. Also I got a very cheeky wink from the crusty but kinda husky Freddy. Why does he look like that?

All of a sudden I felt drained, like I could fall asleep any second.
And I think the Huntress knew this since she started to sing a quiet lullaby.

"Such a nice song..." I got hugged a bit closer to her. I threw away every embarrassed gene in my body and cuddled into her.

I didn't hear any protest coming from her, so I just let it be and dozed off.

--

The Doctor killed 3/4 survivors that round.

The Entity was pleased with the outcome so let the obvious favoring slide. The Doctor was grateful and wanted nothing more than to go sit at the fire and relax. What he didn't know though was that you were there, sleeping like a Ребенка(1) this being what the Huntress called you as you slept.

"How do we kill the Doctor without the Entity getting mad at us?"

"I say we just do it."

"Yeah he hurt the dude. Unacceptable."

The Doctor walked up to the fire and sat down.

"Hell-"

"Get his ass!!"

The Doctor didn't relax like he planned at the campfire. Not at all.

-Little Bonus-

The Huntress looked at the male in her arms. He was sleeping so soundly and was snuggled up to her like his life depended on it.
She tilted her head a bit and hugged him a bit closer.

"Like...a little baby.."

A small blush made it's way to her cheeks.

"..Cute.."

---

Child(1)

I love the Huntress with all my heart. I just want her to hug me and be like "You are babi" I'd be like aight.
Nah I'm joking, I do like her though but I kind of think she'd baby someone that she liked because she kind of has those Mama bear genes, ya know?