7

"Uhh..." Before I could say anymore, I was pulled back into the embrace of...Legion? Like, all of them were hugging me?

I was confused but it felt nice.

"Stop it!" Jane continued to yell at me. I sinked further into the trio's arms, not really feeling the mood to get screamed at by a famous person.

Am I really a bad person for having small crushes on the killers? I frown.

Maybe I was?

Jane stepped up to me and tried to grab me but that didn't work when because Frank stepped in between us. That didn't make her very happy.

She pushed him away and yanked me out of the trio's grip. Pulling me along as I'm pulled into the forest. Though Michael stood in front of her now, not really stopping her but it made me happy that he tried to stop this very upset woman.

She just huffed and walked right past him, not even sparing the poor man another glance. Of course, I'm still getting dragged away but decided to just accept my fate, I gave a little wave to the killers who seemed to watch in horror? How about that.

"Bitch!" Oh no, it was Freddy. I felt myself get yanked faster into the forest. She was even angrier! Is that possible?

I guess so because it's happening!!

I eventually lost sight of the killers at the fire and I was very upset.

"Who do you think you are?" I tried to get out of her grip but...

"Shut up."

"Yes ma'am!"

She was terrifying.

Getting thrown onto the ground in front of the many other survivors. I blush and quickly get up, dusting myself off.

All of a sudden I'm back on the floor. A punch knocked me down.

"Fuck Jake! Calm down!" I heard some noise but at the moment I was trying to figure out why this was happening right now.

Why would they punch me?

I stood up and spit out some blood. He got me good right in my cheek god damn.

"That's what he gets for being a fucking horrible teammate!"

What? Okay hold up. I was favored a bit, I know that for sure. But I fixed generators. I opened the door! I pretty much did all the work! All while injured as well since they didn't want to patch me up.

"Wait a minute...horrible teammate?"

"Yeah!" I felt myself get pushed to the ground this time. I can't seem to stay off this stupid cold floor. I just want to be back by the quiet killers by a warm fire.

"Excuse me but I did the gens needed to open the door. All while injured! Nobody would help me with the stupid wound! I even opened the door to get out!" I yelled at Jake since he was the one bulling me at the moment. Well actually everyone was included in the bullying to some degree. Even Jane Romero.

😢

"What? They told us you did nothing!" Jake turned around quickly and looked at two people who seemed to be my teammates last match.

"W-well..." I stared at the woman who was currently freaking out. She caught me staring and pointed at me.

"Yes...we didn't say the exact truth but...but we shouldn't trust him!" I scoffed.

"Really? Like, you lied about me but you still say you shouldn't trust me?"

Wow. Just, wow.

"If you didn't hang all over murderers! We might have a different opinion on you!"

"Not my fault they cute!"

"It kind of is! Who would even think they're cute in the first place!?"

"Bitch, ME!"

I covered my mouth at the curse that flew out of my mouth. I saw her face fall then come back as one of rage.

"At least I'm not a thot!"

I gasped.

"Bitch! At least I have people who kind of care about me!"

We went back and forth. Cat fighting like there was no tomorrow.

--

"Do...do you think we have to save him?" Frank was crouching in the bushes nearby with the rest of Legion and a few other killers.

Amanda looked on in confusion at the scene before them. They were just screaming at each other.

The killers saw you get pushed down and screamed at. They of course wanted to hop in and get you out but, they weren't sure how the Entity would act.

They were sure you were a special case on some things but they weren't sure if that meant they could kill the survivors to help you!

This place is usually one where they 'talk' and 'relax'.

How would some bloodshed affect it?

"Thot!"

"Bitch!"

"This is the funniest shit I've ever seen." Freddy was enjoying himself with the way they fought.

"Hey Julie? What's a thot?" Legion looked over at Julie, waiting for an answer. Julie usually knew stuff like this so they always asked her.

"Well ummm...it means...bad person?" Julie was just as confused as everyone else but she wasn't going to admit that when her friends always looked up to her for knowledge.

"Wow you're so smart Julie!"

"Glad you're our friend!"

"Super smart."

"Thanks guys."

'I'm so glad that worked.' Julie thought.

Michael looked down at the other killers hiding in the bushes and then looked at the survivor's antics. He was getting very impatient, and just wanted to go back and sit by the fire. Already tired of dealing with this, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He walked over and into the survivors area, looked at (Y/n) who stopped screaming at the other survivor and picked him up bridal style.

He then proceeded to walk out of there and make his way back to the fire.

He was so tired but he did want (Y/n) back. He was just tired of the other killers and survivors. But for some reason this guy wasn't so bad? He didn't understand it, and at this point he wasn't going to even try.

"Michael?"

He also wasn't going to admit it but it was a bit nice to hold him, especially when he had such a cute blush on his face.

He would have to do this more often.

--

crap?????? Maybe???? But I like writing things like this! :)

p.s. I love comments :)