19

Edited this image in like 4 minutes damn.

----

I was now sitting back at the fire, just relaxing after the events that transpired not too long ago.

It was nice to just sit back a bit and chat to people about whatever.

"So (Y/n)...are you and Amanda friends again?" Susie asked out of the blue.

"Hm? Oh yeah, we're friends! Why?"

"Well it's just, she told us what happened and we were angry with her." Susie pulled her knees to her chest as she responded.

"What? Why?" I was a bit lost at them being angry with her. It's her job, wasn't it?

"We didn't want you to get scared of us and leave. We really like you being with us." Julie chimed in, taking my hand in hers and playing with it.

"Yeah! We actually love you here with us!" Frank grabbed onto me from behind.

"We don't want you to leave."

I smiled at their attention and at their words. I guess I see where they are coming from, I don't want them to leave me either.

"I'm not leaving no matter what okay?" They looked at me expectantly.

"I promise."

"We'll keep you on that promise." Joey came up to us and pulled me up into his embrace. I accepted it, he was warm.

"Joey what the hell, I was hugging him from behind!" Frank threw his hands in the air in protest.

"So?" Joey said back gently.

"So? So! So I was hugging him from the back don't take him away!!" Frank huffed and stood up pointing at Joey who seemed like he could care less.

I chuckled.

"You guys are hopeless honestly." I stepped away from them and smiled. They were always a treat to be around.

Always making me smile and feel a bit better about my situation. Though honestly, I didn't feel to bad about my situation.

It wasn't normal by any means but I mean, if I'm surrounded by cute people who don't wanna kill me, than who am I to complain?

God okay, I feel like I keep repeating this to myself. Maybe it's the tiny bit in me that feels guilty for actually enjoying my time here. It was weird yeah, but besides all the crazy stuff I don't mind just being here. I know the other survivors hate my guts for enjoying it but when else have I enjoyed my time so much?

Did I enjoy my time back then, before I came here?

I drew a blank.

I mean, I had to have had good times right? But why can't I remember any of them? I can't even remember the bad times. Why's that?

When I went on a date with Legion I saw someone I knew, but, where did I know him from again? What was he to me?

"Huh..."