A/N

Hi hi!! 💕

So I feel kinda bad for leaving this story hanging and many of my other stories, but this currently is the only one I have a slight interest to write for.

I wanted to ask you guys some more questions! Just reply with your gut feeling and answer honestly! Also don't feel obligated to answer any of these questions!! ^^

1- Is the direction this story is going in okay?

It's very random and I keep jumping between serious and lighthearted. I actually quite like it that way but I understand if you don't want it to jump around so much!

2- Longer chapters and longer waits for updates or shorter chapters and shorter wait for chapters?

Longer chapters means way more is packed into it with each update and it'll probably follow a lighthearted and serious all in much like chapter 17. Way more love time, the fics lore, events happening, etc.

Shorter chapters will probably either only be serious or only be lighthearted as too keep things short. Either lore dumps in a chapter or only lighthearted love times in a chapter.

3- I am seriously considering taking away certain killers I have no interest writing for to make it easier to include more, including some of the newer ones, here's who I have picked out that I will exclude. Please tell me which 1 you want to stay in. Everyone gets 1 vote and I'll keep in the one that wins or even first and second place.

The ones labeled undecided means I might put them back in anyway but still unsure.

The Trapper

The Hillbilly

The Hag (Undecided)

The Plague (Undecided)

The Clown

The Blight

The Twins

The Trickster

These are the killers I am unsure of going forward with so please vote if you want one of them to be added or to stay. If you wanna vote and say why exactly you want them to stay I'll read it! I love hearing from you guys and am very willing to hear why you think a certain person should stay or show up in the fic!!

That's it!! I wish you guys all the best!! Love y'all so much!! 💕💕💕 Till next time! 💕💕💕

P.s. I love all the killers, even the ones listed (except the clown I apologize)! It's mostly just so I can make chapters easier to write and also because I'm lazy and don't know the canon lore to any of the new dbd killers or the lore at all :,3