Just add it to the list...

I've been in Australia for a while. And I've enjoyed it. No vampires, witches, wolves, others hybrids to deal with. Just lots of sun, swimming, and cute Aussie boys. I've also made some friends. Cleo, Rikki, Emma, and Bella are the best friends anyone could ask for.

♥♡♥♡

"Okay. Who's up for a vacation trip?" Rikki asked as the five of us were at her Bar.

"Why do I have a feeling that it's going to end up bad?" Cleo asked.

"I promise it's not going to."

"Fine," Bella sighed. "Where are we going?"

"New Orleans, Louisiana. I told Rikki the only way I would go, is if I could choose."

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I won't go back to Mystic Falls. I just can't."

I got up and left the bar. I rushed down to the docks, and stole Zane's boat. I had to get away. Especially tonight. I must be coming into my lycan side. Every hour closer the full moon was, the more aggressive, hostile, and angry I got. I had to hide in a secluded area, and I knew the empty caves in the Mako volcano would work.

♥♡♥♡

It was nearly midnight, and I was in agony. I couldn't take the pain anymore, and dove into the cool waters of the moon pool. I came up, feeling refreshed. Also failing to notice little bubbles rising into the air.

♥♡♥♡

After I left Rikki's last night, the girls have been calling and texting nonstop. I texted Emma, telling her to meet me at my apartment. Alone.

I needed someone to tell my secret to. All of them.

....

Emma arrived around two in the afternoon.

"Where were you? We were worried about you." She said, hugging me.

"I needed some fresh air. But I didn't call you here to discuss about last night. What I have to show you, might leave you screaming and running away from me."

I backed away from her, and closed my eyes. I concentrated hard, shifting my bones to my vampire/lycan form. I had light grey skin with a blue tint, long fingers & claws, two sets of canine teeth, a slight muzzle, eyes that were black with irises that were ice blue with gold flecks.

I opened my eyes, to find that Emma was looking at me showing no fear. I reverted back to normal.

"Is....is there anything else?" She asked.

I told her to all that I was. Even what I found this morning.

"I'm a mermaid."

^&^

I dedicate this chapter to cheybabeh12