I need him!

I woke up, lying naked and chained up on the stone floor. I groaned, and sat up. I had un-chain myself when the cellar door opened.

I hid in the shadows. When Tyler and Caroline walked in, I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

"See? She's not here. Let's go."

"Hold on, Tyler. There's pieces of her clothes on the floor."

Caroline bent down, and picked up a piece of looked like my shirt. She stood up, and passed it to Tyler. He sniffed it, looking for my scent. Then he sniffed the air.

"She's still here."

I stepped back, trying to press myself against the wall. I narrowed my eyes at Tyler.

"You guys shouldn't be here. I could hurt you." I said.

"Tauriel," Caroline said. "We're not here to hurt you. Elena had us come look for you. She's worried for you."

"If that were true, why are we here? Elena should be here, not us. Elena doesn't care about her, Caroline." Tyler said.

While they argued, I was hit with a wave of nausea. I put my hand on my mouth, trying to suppress it. Then came a wave of dizziness. My hand slipped, as I tried grab something for support. Causing me to lose my balance and fall. My head bounced of the floor, with a resounding 'crack!'

Tyler rushed over, and knelt next to me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm....not..."

Before I could get it out, I fell unconscious.

♥♡♥♡

Preview of next chapter: "You know what, Klaus? I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry that I tried helping you find those coffins. I'm not sorry I'm carrying your child. And I'm not sorry, that I'm irrevocably in love with."