I'm a what?

It's been a couple months since I moved back. Elena hasn't spoken to me since. Jeremy has a few things to me once in a while, but that's about it.

Over the two months, I discovered that I'm a hybrid. I'm a witch, with a dormant werewolf gene. I learned that after Bonnie got a vision when I grabbed her hand during P.E. I guess that even though my wolf genes are dormant, I still have the super senses. I've kept the secret to myself since then. But, right now, I'm going over to Shelia Bennet's house, to see if she could teach me some basic spells. 

... 

I pulled up to Shelia's house. Only to see paramedics load a stretcher with a body bag into the back of the ambulance. I got out of my car, ran up the steps, and into the house. Elena was consoling Bonnie on the couch. I sat on Bonnie's left, and rubbed her back, while Elena hugged her. 

"Don't worry Bonnie. We'll help you through this." I said. 

...

It's been a few days since Bonnie's grandma passed away. Elena and I have been helping Bonnie cope, along with our other friends. 

"Elena, I'm gonna be leaving for the weekend." I said. 

"What? Why?"

"I have some...things, I need to sort out. I was gonna have Shelia help with them, but since she passed away, I have to find another witch." 

"What about Bonnie? Why can't she do it?" She asked. 

I stopped packing my travel bags, and looked at my sister. 

"Bonnie's only been pratcing in witch craft for a month. At the least. She's inexperienced. And with Sheila's passing....she's emotionally compromised. If those factors weren't apart of it I would ask her. Besides, my issues......let's just say that I'll be a bit more....on edge, come full moon." 

I finished packing my bag, and walked out to my car. After my previous car had died, Elijah bought me the same kind but a different color. I threw my bag into the passenger, and started the car. 

"Tauriel! Wait!" 

I turned around to see Stefan running towards the car. I rolled the passenger window down. 

"What do you want, Stefan?"

"Elena asked me to give this to you." He said holding a necklace out. 

I reached across the seat, and grabbed it. My eyes widened, when I realized what the necklace was. 

"Did she say why she wanted me to have this?" I asked. 

"No. She just told me to give it to you." 

"Oh. Well, thank you. And take care of my sister. If I return, and find out that she has been harmed, in anyway what so ever, I'll find you, and starve you of blood. Got it?" I threatened. 

He nodded before rushing back into Jenna's house. I rolled my window back up before taking off. While on the road, I activated the call device in my car. 

"Call, Elijah." 

"Calling, Elijah.

As it rang, I passed the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign. 

"Tauriel. What is it now?"

"I need your help. What do you know about supernatural hybrids?"