Don't make me go

After I drained the last witch, I went to the place where Elijah was holding the third one. Once I got there, I made Elijah leave, and locked the door. Then I turned to the witch.

"Why did you take Hayley's baby?"

"The ancestors, left me no choice-"

I back handed her. Hearing a satisfying *crunch*.

"Wrong answer. Now tell me again, why were you willing to sacrifice an innocent baby for more power?" I hissed.

"It wasn't....for power. It was their decree. It was her decree."

I snapped her leg with a swift kick to the calf.

"I'm gonna need a whole lot more information than that, honey. Now," I growled, grabbing her throat. "Who would want Hayley's baby dead?"

"Ester. She said that killing it would release us from Marcel's grip."

"What. Else?"

"She *gasp* said that if offered your son to a powerful witch that lives...we would live in safety."

I ripped her head off, growling. I dug my hands in her body, tearing her to shreds. Ripping, tearing, and scratching at her body until it was all a bloody mess. Then I collapsed. Leaving the tomb, I had a mixture of tears and venom streaming down my face.

"Burn the place." I told Elijah before running to my apartment.
When I got there, the whole place was ransacked. I moved to my son's room, it was like a hurricane had come through.

I looked in every nook and cranny, and still couldn't  find Luke. I ran to Klaus's house, panicked and angry at the same time. When I got there, all my anger had run out, and all I was feeling was pure grief. I burst through the door, telling for Klaus.

"Klaus!"

I paced back 'n forth, overcome with emotion. I jumped when he placed hands on my shoulders to stop me.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Luke's gone! I searched all over my, apartment, I-I searched with every tracking spell I know. I-"

He wrapped his arms around me, in an effort to calm me down.

"Don't worry, love. We will find him."

.......

After I told Elijah and Klaus who was behind the plot to kill Hayley's baby, they came up with a plot to fake the baby's murder. I was currently waiting with Klaus on a dirt road. He said that someone he trust was coming to get his daughter to take her to a safe place.

"She looks like you, Klaus." I said.

I held the baby in my arms, softly cooing to her.

"No, she looks like her mother. We will find our son, Tauriel." He said.

"I know. I just have a feeling it's not gonna go the way we hope."

We looked up as a car approached us. When the person got out, I recognized her as Klaus's sister Rebekah. After she and Klaus talked to each other, I had to hand the baby over. I kissed her forehead, before giving her to Rebekah.

"What's her name?"

"Hope. Her name is Hope."

.......

After we returned to the mansion, I pulled Klaus to his room. We had a night of passion. Towards the end of it, Klaus bit down on the back of my neck, both shoulders, and every other spot he could think of. Claiming me as his mate. I also bit his neck, claiming him as my mate.

The morning after, I sat Klaus down, and told him that I need to leave to Mystic Falls. When he asked why, I told him that I could sense that my friends and family were in danger. He kissed me, and wished me safe travels.

+++++++++++

I can't believe book 1 is over! I want to thank all of my readers, voters, and commenters. Thanks to you guys, my book is almost at 20,000 thousands views! I promise to have the second book up and running some next month, or the month after! I just need to finish updating all of my stories on this account, and my other account before I continue with the series. Once again, thank you for being with me every step of the way!

~
  Love,
           Thorin_Stormshadow

P.S. The second book is called Mama wolf