So I'm a supernatural mutt?

When we reached a clearing, Sam howled.

'That alerts the pack when something's happened.' - Sam

"I should go. I need to let Stefan know I found you." Damon said.

I licked his face, and barked out a laugh at his reaction. After he left, I turned back to Sam.

'How many are there?' - Me

'Quite a lot.' -Sam

After a few minutes, almost twenty horse-sized wolves lined the edge of the clearing.

....

"I can't believe it." I whispered.

I leaned forward, and put my head in my hands. I was just told that I was made in a test lab. After I had met the two packs, Sam took me to the treaty line. There, I met a different race of vampire called Cold Ones. The leader of the cover I met, was a doctor. He was curious about my DNA, so I gave him permission to look at my blood. Carlisle Cullen is his name.

That was an hour ago.

"What.....what was.....put into my genetic makeup? Any 'supernatural' things?" I asked.

"There's lycan DNA, werewolf venom, shapeshifter DNA, witch DNA , vampire venom, and something else. I'm not quite sure what though."

"When you say vampire venom?"

"I mean the venom we carry. Although, it's lying dormant."

I sighed, and stood up.

"Thanks for your help. Here's my number. If you find anything else, call me."

I handed him a piece of paper with my contact info on it. Before I left Carlisle's wife, Esme gave me a duffel bag with clothes, and a bag with some food in it.

"Mrs. Cullen, you don't have to do this."

"Oh nonsense. And please call me Esme." She said, shaking her head.

I thanked her, and Carlisle before heading into town to find Damon. I found him at the local diner. When I walked into the diner, I was greeted  by a genuinely friendly waitress.

"Welcome to The Lodge Diner. My name's Katerina. Can I get you anything?" She asked.

"A coffee and a slice of-what kind of pie do you have?"

"We have apple, pecan, pumpkin, cherry, a raspberry/blackberry pie, and a strawberry rubarb."

"Ill take the raspberry/blackberry pie."