I can't be here....

Stefan PoV

It's been a week since Tauriel woke up. When we received the news that she was in the hospital, our first thought was, 'Klaus hurt her.'

We all rushed to the hospital. When we reached her room, it'd looked like someone had taken a baseball bat, and went to town. Both of her arms were in casts, her head in bandages, and a broken nose.

After a few months, everyone but me, Damon, Jeremy, and Matt gave up on the hopes of her waking up.

"Stefan?"

I looked up to see Tauriel standing at the bottom of the stairs. Suitcases next to her.

"I...I can't stay here. I'm leaving."

"What about Elena and Jeremy?"

She shook her head.

"I could care less what they do. I can't be here."

....
Tauriel PoV

After I told Stefan that I was leaving, he had managed to convince me to stay one more day. He was throwing a graduation party, and wanted me to attend it.

"Why do want me to stay for this?" I asked.

"Mainly, so that I can have back up if something goes wrong."

I looked at him.

"You're a vampire."

"Please?"

I rolled my eyes. When people started coming, they were shocked to see me awake. By the time the party was in full swing, I was having fun.

But, I had to leave. I quietly snuck out of the house with my stuff, and hopped into Damon's car. I found the spare key between the seats, and started the car.

The place I was headed to was sunny almost all year, and had an ocean view pretty much anywhere you looked. Hopefully there's no supernatural creatures in Australia.

♥♡♥♡

I repeat what I said last chapter: Poor Tauriel! Now...the Australia bit, is a reference to a show that used to be on Nickelodeon a long time ago. Both Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin starred in the show. If anybody can guess what show it was....I will dedicate the next chapter to that person!

P.s. If anyone can make a trailer for this, I will put you in this story. All I need is your name, age you would like to be, hair color, etc.