You've got to be joking...

I groaned as the plane touched down at Louisiana International outside of New Orleans. Once the plane was stopped, and it was safe, everyone grabbed their stuff from overhead storage and went to baggage claim.

"I swear, if I hear another little kid screaming his head off, I'll spank him." Rikki growled.

"Shut up Rikki. It's just how they are." I snapped.

.....

After we reached the vacation house that aunt Jenna left me, I ordered gumbo, pizza, and wine.

"So...what are we gonna do now?" Bella asked.

"Let's go see what shops there are. I heard that there's a shop that sells old jewelry." Emma said.

So we did. We each found a couple dresses, shirts, shoes, etc. After a while, we found a little bakery/deli and ducked inside.

"Whew! I didn't think it would be this fun." Bella said.

"Told you." I said grinning.

As we talked about what we were going to do the rest of the vacation, I got the feeling of being watched. I looked around, and saw Klaus watching me and my friends. I turned back, acting like nothing happened.

"Guys, how much do trust me?"

"What's wrong?" Rikki asked.

"I'll tell you later. We need to leave, right now." I urged.

Without any questions, they grabbed their stuff, and we walked outside to my car. We got in, I started the car, and peeled put. I sped like a demon back to the house. Once we were safe inside that house, I conjured up a shield that would alert me to anyone tried to enter without permission.

"Will you tell us now?" Cleo panted.

I nodded, and led them to the living room.

"Okay. It all started almost two years ago...."

As I told them my story, their expressions ranted from sad, anger, confused, and sympathetic.

"And that's why we're hiding." I said.

"I can't believe vampires are real." Bella said.

"Imagine how I felt when mermaids were real." I huffed.

We were interrupted when a bright light flashed from outside to.

"He hit the barrier. Stay here."

I grabbed a stake laced with vervain, and walked to the door.

"I know you're in there Rebekah! You as well Haley!"

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. I shook my head, and opened the door. Klaus was standing only a few feet away from the steps.

"Well, well. If it isn't Tauriel. Could you put barrier down, love?"

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"Niklaus, leave the poor girl alone."

I looked behind Klaus, and saw the person I never thought I'd see again.

"Elijah...."

♥♡♥♡

Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry for not up loading sooner. I've been dealing with college, and baby sitting. I hope you like it!