What?!

"You imprinted on me?" Damon asked.

"You don't have to like it. You just have to accept that it exists." I said.

Damon opened his mouth to say something, when his phone rang.

.....

"You want me to do what?!" I yelled.

"We want you to locate the coffins that Klaus is after." Bonnie said.

"Why?"

"You're the last of the natural witches. You're not bound to nature like the rest of us. You can perform more powerful spells, and aren't limited." Bonnie said.

"Fine. But if it's being used against them, I'm sealing them tight. If I don't....I feel like it's gonna come back and bite me in the butt. And I'm doing it my way."

I got in my car, and drove to Klaus's house. He was walking out, as I was shutting my door.

"Well, well Tauriel Gilbert. Come to surrender, love?"

"I'm not playing any of your games, Klaus. I've come to offer help in finding your mother and Mikael's coffins."

"And exactly how do you propose that, love?"

I concentrated on lifting him in the air.

"You're a witch!?"

"Uh-huh. But I'm not bound to nature like the others."

I let him down, and walked over.

"I'll make you a deal. You help me get the coffins, and I'll leave your sister-"

"Elena is not my sister. Not genetically."

"Come in. We can discuss it over a glass of brandy."