Hello, baby Lucifer

It's been a couple of months since I told Klaus about the baby. Anna has helped me out by letting me stay in the apartment above the book store.

Anyway, the baby is growing at three times the rate of a human baby. Anna has figured that I'll give birth before the end of the month. And due to the genetic structure of the baby, and it being part Cold One, the placenta is consistant with their granite hard skin. Though, with the way the baby's been making feel nauseous, I have a feeling that it's going to be a boy. That's the way my mom was with Jeremy.

Anna seems to think it's a girl. But I really don't care as long as he/she is healthy. Currently, I was waiting on Anna to come up to see if she had managed to reason with Klaus.

////\\\\

I was lying on the couch, trying not to puke up whatever was left in my stomach.

"C'mon little one," I said, rubbing my stomach. "Let your mommy keep the food down."

I felt a nudge in response. I sighed. I grabbed my phone, and dialed a number I hadn't used in forever.

"Hello?"

"Elena."

"Tauriel? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Who's with you?"

"Caroline and Jeremy. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored and thought I would check on my sister. So, how is everyone?"

"It depends. Bonnie and Damon are trapped in a spirit world, and Katherine is human, and her vampire daughter is in town."

"Nadia's in Mystic Falls?"

"You know her?"

"We met briefly when I lived on my own. She may seem like a hardass, but she really cares for Katherine. And, I think if you look deep enough, Katherine feels the same."

.....

After an hour of talking to my sister, I hung up. As I stood to go get a drink, I felt a gush of water run down my legs, and pool at my feet. I grabbed my phone, and dialed Elijah's number.

"Hello?"

"Elijah, it's Tauriel. I need your help."

That was all I could get out before a contraction over came my body.

"Tauriel! Are you alright?"

"Just get over here!"

.....

"Just...one...more...push."

I held my breath as I bared down on my body. After ten seconds, I exhaled. Then...a wail pierced the air. Elijah cut the cord, clean the baby, and wrapped it up before handing it to me.

"Hi. Hi there. I'm your mommy."

"He looks like a lot his mother." Elijah said.

"No," I said, gently caressing my son's cheek. "He looks like his father."

"What is his name going to be?"

"Lucifer. Lucifer Henrik Mikaelson. Hopefully, just like your brother did, my son'll be the glue of the family."