I'm totally screwed...

It's been a few days since I told Damon what happened. He hasn't spoke to me since. If I'm in a room he walks into, he'll walk right back out.

I've been spending all of my free time at Klaus's. Helping him find the coffins.

♥♡♥♡

"Can I ask you something, Klaus?" I asked, one night as I was looking over a map.

"What?" He answered slightly annoyed.

"Why do you want the coffins so badly? I mean, what's in them that's so important?"

"It's nothing to concern yourself with, love." He said, before blurring upstairs.

I put my scribe pendant down, and followed him. I found him in a room full of paintings and drawings.

"Klaus, whatever's in those coffins, I need to know. I'm going against my friends damn it! I'm going against my sister! Those coffins consume up every bit of free time I have. So don't tell me 'It's nothing to concern yourself with'." I growled.

Tears were angrily spilling down my cheeks. I wiped them away and turned to leave.

"I'm done. Get another witch to do your dirty work."

I was halfway down the giant staircase, when I missed a step and was sent tumbling down the stairs. I blacked out before I had reached the bottom.

....

I woke up sometime later. Clueless as to where I was, or how I got there. After looking around, I realized that I was in a hospital room.

I pressed the call button, and waited for a nurse. Instead of one, there was a whole medical team. Nurses and doctors alike. After they made sure I was okay, they allowed me to call someone to come get me.

The only name and number that came to mind, was Stefan's. I picked up the phone next to my bed, and called.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Stefan?"

"Tauriel?"

.....

After I had called, Stefan rushed over. He compelled all of the hospital staff that I had only been in the hospital a couple weeks. I was discharged within the following hour.

"How long was I in there?" I asked as we drove to his house.

"Almost a year. Do you remember what happened?"

"Sorta. I can see the memories. But it's like they're in glass box, with thick fog swirling around them."

When we pulled up to his house, I could 'sense', that there was something was different.

"Where's Damon?" I asked.

I looked over to Stefan, only to see him getting out of the car. I got out, and used the cane that the hospital gave me to walk.

I walked into the living room, and carefully sat down infront of the fireplace. A hand holding a glass of scotch entered my line of sight.

I looked up to see Jeremy holding it.

"Hey. Was Stefan too cowardly to tell me where Damon is?" I chuckled.

"No. But I thought it would be better if you heard it from me."

I grabbed the glass from his hand, and he sat next to me.

"Jeremy...where's Damon?"

"He....he's dead."

I choked on my scotch, and dropped the glass.

"What!?"

"He and Bonnie are stuck on the other side."

I shook my head.

"You're wrong. Damon's just playing some stupid prank. He'll jump out and scare, I know it."

I used the cane to pull myself up, and walked upstairs. I stopped infront of Damon's room.

"He loved you."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

Stefan wrapped his arms around me. I burried my face into his chest, preceded to cry.

"I loved him. Why him? Why not someone else?"

After a few more minutes, I pulled back, and wiped my eyes.

"Oh great. I ruined your shirt." I sniffed.

"I would let you ruin a hundred shirts. If it ment that you were getting over Damon's death."

I thanked him for allowing me to cry on him, before I pushed the door open. I flopped onto Damon's bed, and curled up with one of his pillows.

♥♡♥♡

Poor Tauriel! One imprint is dead, while the other one is in New Orleans. :-(