Family issues

I pulled up to my old house, and put it in park. I sighed, and got out. I walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door three times, and stepped back.

The door opened to reveal my aunt Jenna. Not my mother.

"Tauriel. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need a place to stay for the night. That's all I ask." I said.

"Alright. Come in."

I opened the door, and walked in.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Jeremy's at a friends, and Elena's in her room."

I nodded, and headed up to my old room. When I opened the door, I was greeted by the familiar site of my childhood room.

I dived onto to my bed, and breathed in the mint n' cherry scent that was still soaking the pillow cases.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my sister's room?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Jeremy.

"Oh! So now I'm your sister!?" I yelled getting up.

I walked over, and stood infront of my brother with my arms crossed.

"Two years ago, you weren't saying that. Mom wasn't, dad wasn't, Elena sure as heck wasn't saying that. So what gives you the freaking right, to call me. Your. SISTER!?"

"I have the right because I'm your brother!" He yelled back.

I growled and punched him. Then it turned into an all out brawl. For every punch I gave, Jeremy hit back twice as hard.

Aunt Jenna came running up the stairs, and stopped the fight.

"What has gotten into you two?" She asked.

"Jeremy has the nerve to call me his sister! Not once in my life, has he ever called me his sister! I'm sick and tired of being in Elena's shadow! I'm so freaking done with this family!" I growled.

I rushed down the stairs, and out to my car. I grabbed the keys out of my pockets, and drove off. There was one person I knew I could go to. One person who would let me move in with them. Granted, his house was like a mile outside of town, but it would be worth it.

Elijah Mikaelson.