ODD 18+

SKIP IF YOU'RE A KID.

-----

Lisa is currently watching netflix in the living room by herself. She have nothing to do this day so she decided to stay while her wife; jennie need to attend an important meeting.

These days, the couple seems distant to each other. They're talking, sure. But it is different on how they are before. It just....  odd

Jennie parked her car outside the house. She's so tired after having an intense argument with his boss.

Lisa didn't notice jennie's arrival, made the brunette roll her eyes. It was irritate her more as day pass by, until she get use to it.

Jennie made her way to the kitchen to grab some water to ease her thirstiness. She coldly glance at Lisa who's focusing on tv. She's hurt knowing how distant they are to each other. Yes, she's aware, fully aware but choose to ignore it.

Jennie made her way to the living room and sat on the different side of couch, still lisa didn't even bother to look. Jennie was so tired to even talk, she feels dry after exchanges shout to her boss. She lost her work.

Jennie walk in front of lisa and sat at the other side of the couch. She watches lisa carefully. Lisa finally notice her.

"Hi. Wassup?" She said, not even a smile shown in her face.

Jennie close her eyes in annoyance. Imagine, the person she wanted to see after her exhausting day don't gave a damn about her anymore. Lisa's smile is her rest but seems it is happening differently.

Jennie just look at her with a glare. Lisa is too focus on the television to notice the felines' eye anger.

After a minute of waiting, Jennie couldn't take it anymore, her blood boil up down in her body. She grab the remote control and turn off the television.

"Yow! Man, what's wrong with you!" Lisa shouted and snatch the remote on jennie's hand.

Jennie is too tired to even shove it so lisa successfully grab it easily. She open the television and continue watching.

"Fuck you." Jennie said in low tone but enough to lisa to hear.

She look at jennie who is leaning back to the couch, with her messy hair and red lipstick, jennie's legs are sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Wow. My wifey is so hot." Lisa said and bit her lips. She slowly went towards to jennie.

"Honey, why are you so hot?" She ask in husky tone, jennie immediately sees her intension causing her to roll her eyes.

"Are you done watching? You haven't even notice my arrival and now you want sex? Unbelievable!" She complain.

Lisa guide jennie's body to lay down on the couch, then she act offended on what just jennie said.

"Foul!!! It's what you call sex?" Lisa hungrily claimed jennie's lips, she trace her hand on jennie's waist down to her hips, feeling her wife's porcelain skin.

Lisa bit Jennie's bottom lip to ask for entrance which jennie's mouth gladly open. She close her eyes and feels her wife's scent. This is what home smells like.

"Hmm." A moan escape on jennie's lip when lisa cupped her breast. Lisa's kiss went down to her neck, kissing and bitting it like a hungry puppy.

"Ahh Lisa..." Jennie grab Lisa's hair to pin her head more into her body.

Lisa take off Jennie's blouse and bra, she was sucking jennie's left breast while unbuttoning jennie's pants.

"Ugh.. Lisa, baby.." Jennie's moan is low. When lisa successfully take her wife's panty, she take of her clothes too and sat on jennie's stomach.

"This is not sex... This is more than sex jennie, this is love... I know both of us got so busy schedule these past few months but it doesn't mean I don't love or worth you anymore....

I love you jennie, I promise to myself that I will love you because you deserve it. We will face the odds together" She said with a teary eye looking at Jennie's sincerely.

Jennie inhale her breathe while looking at Lisa, she thought she's the only one who notice the changes and odds between them.. She don't know she still with her wife... just distance, very distant

Jennie pulled Lisa's head for a kiss. She kiss her hungrily, longing for her taste. She flip the position and kiss Lisa's neck.

"Ah.... Jennie!!" Lisa moan beautifully. Jennie start rubbing her wife's clit. She let down her kisses until she reach Lisa's womanhood.

She lick it, slowly. Lisa feels great inside of her body, she started to moan loudly, she's moaning Jennie's name. It was a music to jennie's hear. Jennie lift lisa's left leg and enter her two fingers, she put it in and out until she meet her gspot. Jennie clean her vagina using her mouth, then went up to kiss lisa's cheeks.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Jennie. This is forever." Lisa smile and cupped jennie's cheeks.

"I love you my mandu"

"Mandu?"

"Jennie?"

"JENNIE!!"

Jennie's body suddenly feel cold, she open her eyes and see her surroundings. As she looks up, she see Jisoo holding a piece of chicken. She looked at her body and see that she's well clothed.

A dream

She went back at lying on the couch then, she smiled.

It's been five years since you left. You still in my heart, I don't know why I can't move on from you. How ever I tried, it still you.

It's been a long journey without you but it feels so odd. Unfamiliar, but you never fail to visit me in my dreams. Even all of it was a wet dream. You're fulfilling your promises.

Maybe you left the world, but you never left my heart. I love you.