my boss

Lisa : Jisoo-unnie?

Jisoo : Why?

Lisa : How much your salary?

Jisoo : 30,000 won.

Lisa : WHAT?!

Jisoo : *startled* What with the super shocked lisa?

Lisa : I got my 10,000 won only salary :(

Jisoo : not really surprising.

Lisa : what do you mean?! I work hard and tried my best to pass all the paper works exact on the deadline but my salary is just like this? We're both manager here at her hotel! That was unfair! *Pouting while crossing her arms*

Jisoo : as if you have choice.

Lisa : *sigh* this is not right!!

Jisoo : idiot. You're flirting with mina yesterday and our boss sees it. Do you think that was okay?

Lisa : J-jennie sees that?

Jisoo : of course idiot! You forgot she have an access to all cctv's here. You're an idiot you need to watch on yt some tutorial. *Roll her eyes*

Lisa : relationship is not a work! She shouldn't do that. Work is work, not related on that. *Annoys*

Jisoo : Jennie is a girl lisa. She have mood swing like ordinary woman.

Lisa : *sighs heavily* if i'm not her girlfriend? I will think that she's a big product exist of soy cause because of her mood swing.

Jisoo : lesson learned. Don't be in a relationship with your boss.

Jisoo and lisa laugh when suddenly nayeon appears.

Nayeon : Monkey, Ms. Kim calling your telephone but you're not answering. She seems like very mad, she excuse me to call you for her so you should go to her office right away, or else we will lose our jobs. *She said in funny tone*

Jisoo laugh, nayeon looks at jisoo and suddenly remembered something.

Nayeon : Ow jisoo, I saw Chipmunk walking through the hall way earlier, we have a little chitchatting and she said she will file a divorce to you because you're flirting with momo last night, you should go to her too or else, tomorrow you're back as a single. *Chuckles*

Jisoo and lisa look at each other nervously.

Then they immediately went to their girlfriends office.

While nayeon is laughing.

Nayeon : *laugh* Easy to fool.

-----

Hi. I'm tired but still good evening, have a nice evening to y'all guys.

Sorry for grammatical error i didn't double it check, i'm so exhausted right now like, emotionally and physically. I don't want it anymore :(( i want to cry just to realise it but my eyes is too much tired to cry, like theres no tears left. I'm so sorry.

Haysss:((((( :))))