Possessive Nini 1

Lisa and Jisoo are now at the computer lab, playing Dota. They are shouting bad words because they're going to defeat.

"Fuck Chu! They are dumb!" Lisa shout.

"Lisa, lead me let's go to the mid!" Chu shouting.

Suddenly Jennie enters the computer lab and closes the door aggressively causing the two tops startled.

"Can you two shut up?! Or even just low your voices! Fuck! You're so loud!" Jennie shouts at them but they didn't give a fuck.

Jennie is about to speak again when she heard a phone rang. It's from Lisa's phone.

Lisa didn't notice her phone rang. Jennie grabs the taller's phone and reads the message.

"Are you coming?"

From: Babe

Jennie can't control her blood boil. She turns around to Lisa.

"Who's this girl Lisa?!" Jennie said angrily.

Lisa didn't hear it because she's wearing a headphone and to focus on her game.

"Lisa!!" Jennie shouted, but still, Lisa and Jisoo can't hear that.

Jennie impatiently walks to the doors out. After a minute, she came back with her small pure metal hammer.

"Fuck you cheater!" She shouted then hit both computers.

"What the fuck!!" Lisa and Jisoo said with the same sync

"Why did you do that?!" Lisa ask.

"Jennie what the hell is your problem?!" Jisoo ask

"I called your name many times and both of you didn't bother to at least look at me?!" Jennie shouted angrily.

"You're too much Jennie!" Lisa said.

"What!?" Jennie clench her jaw like she was ready to punch Lisa. Jisoo gulps while Lisa steps back.

"Nothing!" Lisa said nervously.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jennie asks calmly.

"No! What?!" Lisa said innocently causing to Jennie get more irritated.

Jennie throws the hammer that she's holding at Lisa, luckily Lisa avoids it. Jisoo's eye widens, she steps back same as Lisa.

"I'll kill you with your fucking toy!!" Jennie said not contented with the hammer that she threw, she grabs the Jisoo tv computer and throws it at Lisa. Lisa avoids it so fast.

"Fuck stop! Not my things!" Jisoo said and gesturing her to stop.

"I don't know what are you talking about, Jennie," Lisa said while holding a chair covering her body.

"Now you just calling me Jennie?! Not nini anymore!!!" Jennie shouts and about to cry.

Lisa slowly approaches her.

"Nini, I'll never cheat on you," Lisa said calmly.

"And who's this?!!" Jennie asks and grabs Lisa's ear. She opens Lisa's phone and let Lisa see the text message.

"Ow." Lisa reacts, Jennie pulls out her hands from Lisa's ears.

"Nini! this is babe the nurse from cat center, she's asking about lily, her name is babe," Lisa said calmly while rubbering her ear. Her ear was so read.

"I don't believe it!" Jennie said and pout as she crosses her arms, Lisa hug her girlfriend and kiss her cheeks.

"Ow, my jealous nini. Let's pick up lily if you don't believe me" Lisa said. Jennie's lips started to smile.

"Change your clothes, I will wait for you outside," Lisa said and kiss Jennie's lips. She nodded and go to her room to fix it.

Meanwhile, Jisoo looks at them in disbelief.

"Excuse me? You two will leave me here after you destroy my computer and make a mess here?!" Jisoo shout.

"The fuck! Damn Jenlisa!! Damn!" Jisoo shouted intensionally to make Jenlisa heard it.

"Hello?!" Jisoo shouted again but no one answers her. She sighs defeat and started to clean the mess angrily.