Jennie's Prank

“Hi, Jensetters! Welcome to my youtube chanel. The today’s video is we will prank my girlfriend, Lisa, that I'm breaking up with her.” The feline eyed girl giggle while looking at the lense of the camera.

“I swear, this will do. We both have busy schedules these past months and we actually bond at weekends. Luckily, my work is done so we actually can bond since her solo project and promotion has ended.” Jennie said.

“At first I don't really want to hurt her emotionally by doing things that might affect her mental health, so bear with me if this one is short. I don't want to hurt her that way!” She laughs, Jennie positions the camera in every corner of her room. She also put some at front of her door and since there was a cctv in the living room, she wont be bother to put some in on there.

“Let’s get it!!” When she's done, she cheered herself, calm herself down. She was slightly doubting about the whole thing but she wont stop anytime soon anyway.

After a few minutes, lisa entered the scene. She was wearing track pants and sleeveless shirt with her hair waving in the air at every step she’s making as she walk with overjoy due having an ice cream at this night.

Normally, Jennie wont let Lisa to eat cold at night, but since she was getting a favor on Lisa (the prank) she felt the need to please the thai.

“Nini, look at this! the dude watched the kangaroos fighting and he was constantly calling her mom.” Lisa smiled while looking at her phone, she’s watching some viral tiktok videos while licking her chocolate ice cream.

Jennie's intentions keep unnoticeable for minutes before she finally had the courage to speak.

“Lili, I think we have to talk.” Almost whispered. But Lisa heard, she hummed the brunette who seem to cant stable her breathing.

“I think... We- I... We weren't w-working anymore.” She stutter, she closed her eyes tightly, ready for what will happen.

“Hummed. What do you mean? didn't we just had busy sched these months?” Lisa answered, not removing her focus on her phone. She laughs. “Oh my god, why is there a dog in the zoo? This world needs to heal.”

Jennie furrows, but quickly change it. She bite her lips and put her hands on Lisa’s thigh. “Lili, what I mean is, our relationship is not working anymore. I just-.. I think we need time.”

“Ohhhh, cheetah needs dog to calm down.” Lisa said to herself. She then look at Jennie causing the brunette to breathe all the air she can.

Seeing this, Lisa chuckle. “I can't understand you, Nini. We will have more time if we don't work. Is that what you want to say? I mean, that wont work. I mean-.. yeah, literally. But hey listen. We have to work hard for our dreams, you don't want to lose your career, yes? Neither am I. So please, as soon as we can we should understand each other.” Lisa grab Jennie’s cheeks, Jennie flinch.

"Whatever happens, even we dont have seconds to spend with one another, that won't make me less love you. I love you, so much. Okay? So, in short. No, we need to work for our future.” She finished her sentences and give Jennie a soft smile.

Jennie wanted to laugh, but seeing how serious Lisa was, she decided to shrugged it. She eyed her, confused. “Huh?” She asked.

“Huh?” Lisa asked.

Oh fuck, I think I won't be able to upload this one. No, I just— NO!  In jennie's head.

Jennie slap her hands and frustratedly jump off of the bed. “Fine. What you want for dinner? I'll make something that can feed your brain!”

Lisa put the little last bite of her ice cream cone in her mouth and smile widely. “I don't know why are you so frustrated, maybe because what I told you, but you have to understand we need to work–”

“Lisa! Yes, I get it already. Now what do you want for dinner?” Jennie is in the urge of slapping the thai, but can't because of the innocence all over her lover’s face.

"I want thai dish. Whatever it is will work. Hehe, anyway, Nini, do you know tiger paw looks like a cat’s paw?” She asked.

Jennie stupidly look at her. “Yes, they are both cats, idiot.”

Lisa shakes her head almost immediately. “No way, that is not true! There’s no way Leo can possibly be a tiger, no, you’re fooling me!”

Jennie groan and walk out the room. She stomp every of her foot steps to make it obvious to her girlfriend.

Lisa laughs as she grabs the brunette’s hand. “Oh wait! There’s a camera right there.” She frowns. “Are you pranking me?”

Jennie look at her, dull, she was not interested and invested anymore. “Damn, I knew it. Is it about cheetah? Ohh, you must pranking me when you said tiger is a cat! Hahaha nini, you are so funny.”

"AHHHHHHH LORD!!”

Jennie shouted, she storm in the kitchen leaving Lisa at front of her room.

But not same, Lisa knows what she was saying from the start. She didn't know what to say, the idea of Jennie leaving her because of her work breaks her heart into undescribable feelings. She gritted her teeth as she support herself. She is at the urge of crying but then she noticed the camera she was holding, checking it. She figure out it was a prank. She feels a little relief about it but there’s still a slightly pain in her heart. Imagine she goes at work feeling guilty for lacking of time, but making fun about it... It makes her want to do more for Jennie, at the same time it was painful to know she doesn't do better.

Lisa wipe her few tears then smile before following her lover.

At this point, one thing is sure. The things between them aren't the same after this night.