Make you mine

18+ This chapter is only for 18plus above, this is sensitive part of having a sex with the samesex couple so if aren't comfortable you are free to skip it. The content is not normal once again skip it.

(for young) Bicth i know you're stubborn, if you didnt skip it please dont coppy this in real life. 🙏

JENNIE

"Hi." Deep voice, Thin accent, flick tounge when she say the word.

I'm sitting at the white sand that boracay have. Looking at the dark blue sky with stars and moon on it. The perfect air slapping at my body causing my hair to move aside exposing my nape. I exist.

I look where it cames from. Its from Lisa, My suitor for almost 3years now. She's not giving up even tho i'm showing no interest on her at the first.

Like what supposed to be happen and what's according to her lovely mission to make me fall, She succeed. But the problem is she'll be my first experience, Sounds embarrass that at the age of 24 I haven't yet experience to be in a relationship but Lisa said its make me more beautiful on her eyes. I don't know.

I don't know how to say it to her, She's not asking me to be her girlfriend because she already ask it before, I'm not ready that time so she said she'll wait until she make me hers. Maybe i'll wait to her until she ask me again and i'll say yes. It's so embarrass that i'll just say YES to her without her asking, I know! i just feel uncomfortable with that.

Maybe you are asking me why i am here, It's because Lisa got jealous on jongin to the point that i'm feeling uncomfortable around men, she haven't notice it because she keep talking to somi.

Lisa got mad at me and not talk to me so i decided to grab some fresh air and refresh, I got jealous honestly but i'm not possessive, When i got jealous i just keeping it at myself and decide to not to talk.

I know she can feel my jealousy earlier.

I mentally roll my eyes but not in a mad look. I more look calm and she seems neavours. She's handling a can of beer and smile at me, I sighed and grab it.

She take her seat beside me, No one dares to talk and no hell in earth i'll gonna confess that i got jealous!

"Jennie.. I'm sorry" She look down at the white sand, I'm not mad at her actually, It's fine for me to feel jealous because its pretty normal but these days Lisa become so possessive.

I sigh again. "What are you sorrying for?" I ask, She look at me with a pout and teary eye. Cute

"Because i love you and i'm just protecting you with that kai dog that i think i went to far." She said sincerily looking at my eyes.

I roll my eyes. "Are you apologizing or trying to guilt me up?" I ask

"No." She said sadly

The curves of my lips went up a little, Trying hard not to look obviously getting weaker.

"I'm sorry for saying Kai is a dog and praise— i mean being meannie about his nose." She look down, "But what i said is true!!" She suddenly added and get her gaze back at me. I roll my eyes and chuckle silently.

"Even so manoban, offending someone if not necessary to do." I said lecturing my girl.

"Yeah, Thats why i'm here apolozing about it." She said and rub her nape.