I dare you

The bottle spun fast with the couple of people circulate on it.

Jisoo, Seulgi, Lisa are playing spin the bottle, they're drunk and uncontrollable.

The bottle is pointing Lisa, who is completely red because of the alcohol.

"Ohh! Truth or dare?" Jisoo squeal excitedly.

"Come on, man. You should choose dare, it's one time thing that fate was on our favor." Seulgi said then let out her cute giggle.

Suddenly, a bright idea pop up in Jisoo's head. She smiled then nod her head.

Lisa let out a heavy sigh, not liking the idea of forcing herself to do some stupid dares from her bright friends.

"Fine!" She gave up, Jisoo put one bottle of an alcohol as a consequences if she wont do the dare. It has to be a bottoms up.

"I dare you to prank Jennie. A break up prank." Jisoo said causing Seulgi to laugh at the idea.

Lisa automatically shakes her head. "No way! That's not a good idea, bro."

"Come on, you're kill joy!" Seulgi said as she hits Lisa on her shoulder. Obviously, drunk.

"Uhmm.." Lisa keeps hesitating, like who wouldn't? what is it feel to make kittens angry?

"So, you have to drink this if you couldn't do the prank." Jisoo said while smiling from ear to ear

"Or.. are you afraid of Jennie?" She added.

Lisa glare at her and roll her eyes. Suddenly, Jennie, rosé and Irene came down from the second floor in the house to the living room, where the tops are.

"Go Lisa! I believe at you! Don't disappoint me, dude!" Seulgi encourage her friend to atleast feel confident.

Lisa who obviously has a choice, stood up. She took her deepest breath like she's seeking for air, afraid of it might be her last.

"Babe, I have something to tell you." Lisa said while playing with her fingers, she wasn't looking at the feline eyed.

"What is it, love? is it important? should we talk on private?" Jennie asks worriedly, she sense the tense on Lisa making her go paranoid.

"Are you okay?" She added.

"Let's break up!" Lisa blurt out, still wasn't looking at her.

Jennie who was taken off guard, she looks at her girlfriend for atleast five seconds before take a step back, and sit at the kitchen bar looking at Lisa.

"Are you serious?" Jennie asks like it was the most common favor that a person could ask for.

"Y-yup!" Lisa, take a few step back and face Jennie, she's afraid of Jennie might say yes, okay. in the same time, she's afraid of the brunette's reaction

The girls who are with them, just looking at the couple, slowly approaching their lovers.

"Ah, tell me why Lisayah." In her baby tone, Jennie wants to control her anger, and tears so bad. They were fine when they arrived at Jisoo's place, but now she will be welcomed by break up? how could she is...

"I just don't feel the same love — ohmygod JENNIE!" A vase that made from italy, has diamonds around it, and so aesthetic just hit the floor make it multiply by hundreds.

Jisoo's drunken state suddenly vanish, because of what she has witnessed. With a widen eyes, and mouth hanging, she yelled. "JENNIE THAT COST 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS!"

"What do you want again? I couldn't grab some sense to understand anything. Repeat please," Jennie said ignoring Jisoo's complain, her anger is more dominant than loosing a friend because of those expensive collection.

"Jennie, we're not in our house please don't do worse." Lisa, who is trying her best to calm the kitten down received a pastic bottle with a water in it, bulls eye. It hits her forehead causing her to stumble

"I'm asking you, hon!" Jennie impatiently said.

As soon as the thai recovered from the hit, she shook her head and look
straight on Jennie's eye.

"NO ONE IS BREAKING UP!" She shouted, she quickly cover her mouth when she recognized her tone. It was a bad idea of provoking someone who can do worse than ruin a vase that cost a million dollar.

"I mean, babe. Comeon, I mean... Shoots! No, Uhmm." Desperately, lisa needs to find the right word, if any word that would be sound right, she will not hesitate to take and used it.

"No, I was drunk, and drunk people don't know what they're doing, yes. Maybe, no— I'm sure I was just drunk..." She said

"With whom?" Jennie asks, seems ready to ignore every word that she wasn't looking for.

Lisa, confusedly look at her and stood up. "With whom, what?" She asks.

"for whom are you doing this?" She asks, getting teary by her own words. The image of Lisa loving someone can break her heart alone, she has pure love with her that even breakups can't break apart.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." Lisa, look down on the ground, completely embarrassed, hurt and ashamed. She shouldn't done any of this

"It's just stupid dare. I'm so sorry, I'm embarrassed that I did this, I was so drunk to agree with this. But not anymore though," She said half joke while looking at the broken vase that is picking up by frowning Jisoo.

I should've not dare that to her! Jisoo whispered to herself.

After those years of them being bestfriends, Jisoo is always the one who will take responsibility to all the things that they've done.

Not this one, she really should take the responsibility of this, especially, she was the one who asked the stupid dare to Lisa.

Jennie, burst out crying, she can't carry the heaviness she was carrying since those words split out on Lisa's mouth, she's hurt, but somehow relief that it wasn't intentional.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I promise I will never do that again." She said once she reach the brunette, and give her a warm hug.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I will choose to pay Jisoo to what you cost, you can ruin this whole penthouse and I will still be here at your back, I will never leave you, baby." Lisa said while gently rubbing Jennie's back.

Jisoo was surprised at the phrase, she deadly look at Lisa completely sober,

"God damnit! Stop giving her ideas!" She shouted makes them all laughs.

"The vase is pitiful to be honest." Seulgi pouted, at her first time talking since Jennie burst out.

"Come on, soo. Let me say my gratitude to your vase before it leaves the ground." Seulgi approach Jisoo which looking at her deadly

"Ty 1.5 million dollars." She added, everyone laughs in the room.

Jennie and Lisa talks about what happened as she promised she wouldn't do something stupid like that dare again.

They made out, make up and laughs, while there is a girl who's swearing under her breathe hoping that she could bring back the time so she can save her 1.5 million dollars.

---

Hi!