role drama rosie

Jisoo and Lisa are watching movies in the living room when someone called Jisoo's name loud and sounds angry.

"JISOO!!!" From Rosie's room.

Jisoo and Lisa look at each other and headed to Rosie's room.

When they're inside the room Rosie glared at the two while the two tops are confused, they did not do anything they thought.

"Where have you been last night?" Rosie asks calmly.

"I already told you, baby, What's wrong?" Jisoo said and sit on the corner of the bed. Lisa just watches the couples.

"You said you're going hang out with Lisa and seulgi at the mall!!" Rosie shouts the last word causing to jisoo be scared.

"We changed the plan when we already on our way so I don't have a chance to tell you," Jisoo said and look down.

"Did you think I'll fall for that?! Some of the blinks saw you at the bar!" Rosie said.

"I-I'm sorry, I promise I did not do anything wrong," Jisoo said and look at Rosie at pleading face, Rosie glared at jisoo

"And you!" Rosie pointed to Lisa.

"Me?" Lisa pointed to herself confusedly

"Yes! Why are you tolerating this idiot?" Rosie asks.

"Hey, chipmunk. I'm not" Lisa said and pout

"Are you sure?!" Rosie frown sarcastically and Lisa nod.

"Did you get Jennie's permission? She knows that you and your 'friends' are going to the club last night?" Rosie asks calmly.

"N-no," Lisa said and stand straight slowly.

"Then tell me what happened last night!" Rosie command.

"Why we need to tell you? We didn't do anything wrong last night" Lisa said.

"Yes, she's right beside it's just a little hanging out and I didn't see anything wrong with that" jisoo said with a confident

"Did you guys think that we're nothing?!" Rosie's eyes are now watery.

"W- we didn't say that!" Lisa said while approaching Rosie.

"Yes baby, I love you so much! You aren't nothing" Jisoo said and about to hug Rosie

"Don't touch me! If you don't tell the whole story then don't touch me!" Rosie said and while wiping her invisible tears

"We're just hanging out. Some of the girls taking pictures of seulgi and Lisa but not me, I avoided them." Jisoo said like rapping

"Wow! You save yourself. Some sexy girls ask for your number and you give your ig email address. Don't believe her chipmunk" Lisa said and roll her eyes in irritation because jisoo save herself. Rosie glared at jisoo and pinch her on her waist, jisoo yawns in pain

"You shut up! You almost slap the girl's butt when--" jisoo cut by Rosie.

"Bingo!" Rosie said the two tops look at each other in the confused face.

"Unnie you can show yourself now," Rosie shout while looking at her nails.

"Wow, that was a great show!" Jennie said while stretching. She dots her tongue to her left cheeks angrily. Lisa looks so scared, she was sweaty and look pale.

"Nini. It's not what you think" Lisa said and place her hand in front of her like stopping the brunette with the cat of eyes who are slowly walking towards her while crossing her arms.

"Yeah jenduek, what I mean is almost because she was a---" she cut herself when Lisa is already knockout.

"avoiding the girl in front of her and almost stumble, luckily I hold her hands almost accidentally tap the girl's butt," jisoo said like a whisper.

"Jisoo," Jennie shouted causing to jisoo be startled.

"Place her in my room, her punishment isn't done yet, and you will receive your punishment tomorrow, be ready," Jennie said in a cold tone and walk out, jisoo hurriedly carried Lisa to their room.

"go back quickly, you're so annoying brat! you deserve to be rope" Rosie said and get her dildo inside her cabinet. getting ready

"you're mine!" Rosie said in a low tone and scarry tone at the same time. jisoo gulp and out to the room quickly with Lisa.

-----

ROSIE BE LIKE: CHURCH GIRL WHO?