Break up (18+)

Lisa is with jisoo and seulgi at the university, the three dorks are single because they went to the club without updating their girlfriends.

"What should we do now?" Lisa ask, faking her cry.

"Nothing." Jisoo said blankly

"What do you mean nothing huh? You don't love your girlfriend anymore?" Seulgi ask, her voice tone problematic

"Of course i do love chaeng! but look!" Jisoo said and fix her sit to face them

"We didn't do anything right?" Jisoo ask the two and they nodded.

"Did you flirt with other girls seulg?" Jisoo ask.

"No! I can't do that!" She said and jisoo nodded.

"Did you fuck other girls Lis?" Jisoo ask.

"Fuck no! Why would i do that?!" Lisa defend.

"Then why the fuck they're punishing us like that?! Really break up?! We didn't do anything! So let it be that was their fault!" Jisoo said in irritation she crosses her arms and her eye brows almost meet.

Meanwhile.

The bottoms are in the classroom waiting for the tops to come, they frowning thinking that the tops are planning to cut classes just to avoid.

"Unnie i swear to god if they will cut classes, im going to cut their fingers too!" Chaeng said in irritation.

"What if they flirt?" V said teasing them.

"Excuse me? Do we talking to you? Out of the line" irene said and roll her eyes.

"Well i see them talking to the cheerleader on the locker room earlier." V lied and smirk continue teasing them.

The bottoms went alarm but they don't want to show it to V because they know he will not stop.

"You dont care? Okay hahaha." He said

"Cheerleader, locker room. Opps! Little lisa, little jisoo and little seulgi." He chuckles

"Omg! Im excited to see their baby if--" He cut himself when the bottoms are out in hurry.

When he can't see the bottoms he laugh loudly.

---

"Are we going to cut?" Lisa ask.

"Idiot! Are you ready to face them?" Jisoo ask and the latter shook her head.

They're now on the locker room.

"Let's just play mobile legends" Seulgi said and bring out her phone.

"Ow about that, Jennie confiscate my phone" Lisa said and rub her nape.

"Why did you gave to her? We are the boss! Remember that" Jisoo said. Lisa widen her eyes while looking at jisoo's the back.

"Yeah, we are the boss if they don't need us we don't need them too! Period!" Seulgi said.

Lisa tap the tops feet using her feet, she's pointing something behind using her lips.

"What idiot? Do you want a kiss? Let me call girls for you" jisoo said while chuckles.

"I guess she want a kiss from a sexy hot chic" Seulgi said and laugh hardly, lisa face palm.

"Shut up idiots! I don't need a kiss to anyone! Just jennie's kiss." She almost whisper the name.

"Hahahaha. You're being loyal, do you want me to call girls for you?" Jisoo said and laugh with seulgi while lisa just face palm.

"You? Do you want a hard slap in your face?" When jisoo heard the familiar voice her body jump in startled.